25 ➵ Vlog

(A/N: satan___ (seriously how many underscores are there) drew something for the story ((see top/side)), it's really cute and I love it a lot. I also love you, dear Satan, please be my best friend.)

(If you have or want to make fan art or edits for this, I'm always happy about that. You don't have to, though, I'm not forcing you.)

Vlog 

-

(Still Friday)

"I can't believe this," Calum said, looking around the apartment, "I can't believe that someone broke into our home and stole our things."

He sat down on the couch and sighed, "Fuck."

"Hey, we don't even know if stuff was stolen. Maybe they just made a mess and left," I tried to make him feel better but Calum scoffed.

"Michael, our apartment is full of expensive stuff. Stuff I worked hard for."

"Well then we should take a look at what was taken, if they really stole something and then call the police. If we're lucky enough maybe they will find fingerprints or something that will help them find the robbers."

He got up and looked around, then went to the bedroom and came back a few minutes later.

"My camera and MacBook are gone, yours is too."

"But the iMac is still here."

"But if the police can't find those bastards we have to buy a new camera. This shit is expensive as fuck and if we can't get our laptops back they will have all our personal stuff. My whole life is saved on that laptop," Calum said, sitting down again.

I bit my lip and slowly stroked his back. 

"Wait, where's Kitten?" I suddenly asked, eyes wide. 

"Do you really think they would steal a kitten?" Calum asked.

I didn't even answer him before getting up and looking for the small baby cat.

Really, I didn't even care about my laptop being gone but if those shitheads took or hurt Kitten, shit will go down.

She wasn't in the bedroom, bathroom or kitchen and I started to panic but then calmed down when I heard a small 'meow' coming from the guest room. 

I sighed in relief and opened the door, picked Kitten up from the floor and slowly stroke her head, then went back to the living room.

Calum was talking to someone on the phone, probably the police and I sat down next to him.

"They will be here in a few minutes, we're not allowed to touch anything."

I nodded and he leaned his head on my shoulder.

Not even a minute later the doorbell rung and we were wondering how fast the police was but when Calum opened the door it were Dan and Phil.

"What happened here?" Dan chuckled, "I can Imagine that you two have really wild sex but this apartment is a mess."

Calum let out a soft laugh, "Someone broke into the apartment and stole our laptops and the camera."

"Oh god, really? Have you called the police yet?" Phil asked worried and Calum nodded.

"Yeah, they'll be here in a few. We hope they can find something that will help them finding these assholes," I said and they nodded, taking off their jackets. "Try not to touch anything until they arrive."