09 ➵ Vlog

(A/N: LET'S TALK ABOUT THE GIF)

Vlog (Thursday)

-

"I want to move out."

Mum almost choked on the chicken she was eating, "What?"

"I want to mo-", she cut me off.

"I heard what you said but I'm not happy with it."

"But why? Come on, I'm almost nineteen, I make my own money and I would move out some day  anyways. Why not now?" I asked, slightly upset with her reaction.

"I think it's too early. Yes, you make money but is that enough to live on your own? You need to pay the rent and buy food and living alone can be very lonely."

I bit my lip and shifted on the chair, quite nervously. Mum still didn't really like Calum, she thought his job wasn't a real job and all that stuff. She would never let me move in with him.

"I don't know why but I have the feeling that Michael doesn't want to move out to live on his own but more that he wants to move in with someone," dad said and smiled.

"What are you talking about?"

"I -- uh, Calum asked me if I want to move in with him and I said yes," I explained.

"You want to move in with Calum? No," she said and continued eating.

"What? You can't just say no, mum. At least discuss it with me, don't just say no."

"No."

"Is it because you don't like Calum? Is it because he makes YouTube videos for a living and 'doesn't work hard for his money'? Mum, he makes me so happy and YouTube makes him happy, why can't you finally accept that? Don't you want me to be happy?"

"Yes but -"

"Then let me move in with him."

"No."

"Dad, can you please say something?"

He sighed, "I have an idea. Why don't you just text Calum and ask him to come over, then we can talk about the whole moving in thing together."

[to: boyfriend 👬💗]

come over asap for blowjobs

Not even fifteen minutes later the doorbell rung.

"I never drove so fast in my life before," he said and I laughed, then kissed him.

"I'm sorry to say that but no blowjobs for you now, I just needed you to be here as soon as possible."

"No. No, Michael. You can't do that. You're a horrible person."

"Sorry but this is important. My mum doesn't want me to move in with you and now we have to convince her that she doesn't need to worry about anything," I explained and he followed me to the living room, then greeted my parents and sat down next to me on the couch. 

"You want Michael to move in with you?" mum asked, a stern look on her face.

Calum nodded, "Yes, I think it's a good time and also a big step for our relationship."

"What about money?"

"Mum, stop being so rude," I whined, clearly annoyed about her behaviour.

"I'm pretty sure we don't need to worry about money. I've lived on my own for a little over a year  now and I never had problems with that. Now that Michael also works I can say that we're safe with money," he explained.