12 ➵ The Yoga Challenge

The Yoga Challenge

-

"Hello Hoodies. You may already noticed that I'm not filming in my apartment today. That is because I'm in London right now and today I'm joined with Oli White," Calum said and Oli jumped into the frame, waving at the camera and smiling wide.

"We've actually never filmed a video together and I'm very excited," Oli said and I almost melted because of his accent. 

"Me too. Tell them what we're doing today."

"We're doing the Yoga Challenge. We basically pick random yoga poses and try to do them," he explained.

"I can already see that we're going to embarrass ourselves really bad," Calum laughed, then they changed into something more 'sporty' and began the challenge.

And Calum doing sporty stuff was a turn on, really.

(Even though he failed at almost everything but who cares)

✧ ✧

It's been three days since I dropped off Calum at the airport with a cab. It was heart breaking to let him go and maybe I was over dramatic but two weeks was a fucking long time. 

I missed him and especially his cuddles. Sometimes Kitten would come and cuddle with me on the couch while I was watching Calum's Vlogs or random YouTuber's but that was not the same thing. 

He facetimed me every day and I was so happy that I could at least see his face. It just made me upset that I couldn't kiss or hug him.

I was so lonely in the apartment. I wanted to invite Isaac over or maybe Luke but both of them had plans this week or were just busy with their jobs. I tried to pass time with gaming or starting to watch new TV shows but it didn't really help.

I kind of dropped in a hole full of sadness and loneliness and the only thing that distracted me from missing Calum so much was work. I wanted to volunteer to work today but Thomas told me I should stay home because they had enough employes for the day. 

So I was left with doing nothing.

I actually thought about visiting my parents but it started raining today which was really rare for Los Angeles. It rained like two times this year and it was already November and I still hadn't got my license, which meant I couldn't take the car.

I had no money for that. 

[to: boyfriend 👬💗]

i miss you so much :(

I didn't expect an answer until later tonight since he was always so busy. 

I put my phone away and stared blankly at the TV, stroking Kittens head and mumbling random things to no one. Then my eyes wandered around the apartment and stopped at Calum's camera.

I loved Calum but he was such an idiot.

He was going to England and Australia to film new collabs and forgot his camera at home. I mean it wasn't really a problem since he could just use other YouTuber's cameras but still. 

Such a dork.

Then an idea came to my mind. 

"I should start filming a video for my YouTube account," I said to myself, Kitten looked at me with her sleepy eyes, "But first I need to find out what to do for a first video."