05 ➵ Innuendo Bingo

Innuendo Bingo

-

"Hello my lovely Hoodies. I'm back with another video and today I'm joined with Jenn, also known as  jennxpenn."

"Hi guys," Jenn said and waved at the camera.

"Today we're playing a game called Innuendo Bingo. Jenn has no idea what that is," Calum chuckled.

"Yeah, he came up with the idea and I just went with it."

"Let me explain it. So basically what we do is, we sit facing each other and we put water in our mouth, so we have a mouth full of water and my beautiful boyfriend Michael, he has video clips to play for us where they have, like, 'innuendo' , sexual things from other YouTubers which sound really funny. We have to try not to laugh and if we laugh we're obviously spitting water at each other," Calum explained.

"So pretty much we will be covered in each other's spit," Jenn laughed and he nodded.

Then the location changed and they were sitting outside now. 

They put water in their mouths and I started playing the first video which made Calum laugh really hard. He spit the water on Jenn and she let out a squeak.

It was actually really funny watching them spitting water at each other, as gross as that sounded. Also Calum was wearing a plain white T-Shirt which was clutching to his body and it looked really hot.

"So yeah, that's it for this week's video," Calum laughed. "Don't forget to hit the thumbs up button if you liked it, you can also subscribe to mine or Jenn's channel, maybe to both of us. I see you next week, bye."

✧ ✧

"Hello, how can I he- Isaac! What are you doing here?" I asked surprised.

"It's my little brother's birthday tomorrow and he's obsessed with comics, I wanted to buy one. What are you doing here?"

"I'm working here now."

"Man, that's awesome. Do you have any old comic classics here? Something special and rare? I don't really want to buy just a comic, that's boring," Isaac said and smiled.

"I'm not really sure. I only know about the one's we have in store and those are mostly new ones. I'll have to ask Peanut, wait a minute."

I made my way to the back of the store where Peanut was sitting and reading comics. There weren't many customers in the shop so he decided to take a little break. 

"Hi," I said awkwardly.

"Mike, what's up?"

"My friend over there is looking for some old comics. He wants a classic, something rare. Do we have something like that?"

"Yeah, Thomas hasn't showed you where these are yet," he said and stood up. "I'll show your friend, if you don't mind?"

"It's okay, thanks."

I went back to Isaac, telling him that Peanut would show him what he wanted. Then I started stacking new comics that arrived yesterday in the shelves, often getting distracted and reading them.

"Hello handsome," I heard a familiar voice say and smiled.

I turned around and saw Calum standing there with the camera in his hand. Of course he was Vlogging, when wasn't he?

"Can I help you with something?" I asked.

"No, I just came in to see your beautiful face."