03 ➵ Vlog

Vlog (Thursday)

-

"Good morning, am I talking to Mr. Bennett? It's Michael Clifford. You told my mum yesterday that I should call you back."

"Do you still need the job at the comic shop?" he asked.

I nodded but then realized that he couldn't see me.

"Of course. Should I come in for a job interview?" I asked excited.

"No, no. It's all fine. You look like a cool dude and you would fit in perfectly in our shop. The co-workers already like you."

"I -- I don't know what to say. Thank you so much. When should I start?"

"Are you free tomorrow at ten? Friday is the only day I'm in the shop and I want to introduce you to everyone and also show you around, tell you what to do, you know? I would leave you with Jordan but he's a little bit chaotic and would probably forget to tell you half of the things you need to know," Mr. Bennett told me and laughed.

"Tomorrow's great. Thank you so much again, Mr. Bennett."

"Oh please, call me Thomas and it's fine. I see you tomorrow, Mike."

"Yeah, see you," I said and hung up with a big smile on my face.

I ran downstairs to the living room, almost tripping and breaking my legs.

"Mum, dad. I have a job. I can start working at the comic shop tomorrow," I told them and jumped up and down.

"That's awesome. I'm proud of you, but promise me that you won't be rude this time," dad said and I nodded.

"I swear I won't be. Also the boss seemed like a really chilled dude and said I would fit perfectly into the shop. I have a good feeling about this job."

✧ ✧

[to: boyfriend 👬💗]

guess who's got a job

right its me

[from: boyfriend 👬💗]

really omg amazing 

dont get fired after four days again pls

[to: boyfriend 👬💗]

i promise i wont

uh about building up my own youtube career

[from: boyfriend 👬💗]

come over when u can and we can talk about it :)

✧ ✧

"Michael is here," Calum shouted at the camera.

"Hi guys," I said and waved at the camera, then leaned in to peck Calum's lips. It should have been a short kiss but he placed his free hand in my neck, not letting me go.

I still wasn't really comfortable with kissing on camera but I couldn't and didn't want to pull back. His lips were so soft. After minute or two I was lacking oxygen.

"We're on camera," I mumbled and he pulled back.

"Sorry guys, I got distracted," Calum smiled at the camera, cheeks a dark shade of red.