00 ➵ Epilogue

• Dedicated to all of the hoodies

Epilogue

-

"Took three hours, but it's finally edited," I sigh loudly, leaning back in my chair. I get no response from my husband, so I spin around to see something that makes my heart ache in warmth and love for the man I fell in love with so long ago; Calum playing cutely with our kittens.

I smiled to myself, at everything that was happening right now and started thinking back, thinking about all the great moments Calum and I shared with each other.

I remember the first time Calum noticed me on Twitter, when he favorited the tweet that said I thought he and Zoe would make a great couple but that we would be much cuter together and from then on my life started to turn into something really beautiful.

But not only the memories of when we first met started playing in the back of my head but also the ones that didn't really happen a long time ago.

I remember the day I proposed to him and how he was a little angry at me because I ruined his proposal.

But the day after my proposal I still let him propose to me, only to make him happy. It was a really chliché proposal with a romantic dinner and cute music in the background but I loved it because I loved him.

I remember the day we got another kitten because I was scared that Kitten would feel alone, so we got him a partner and they like each other so much and always play together and honestly, next to Calum, it's the cutest thing ever.

And the day Luke and Ashton got married, that day was amazing. They had a beautiful ceremony and after that they threw a big party and got wasted, almost having sex on the dance floor. That day I realized that I really wanted to spend my whole life with Calum.

Because when Luke walked down the aisle and Ashton waited for him where the priest was standing, I could only imagine Calum and me and smiled big the whole time, my eyes were practically glued to Calum's face. 

And then the day was here, the day Calum and I got married. It was honestly the most amazing day in my life. 

Not only because everyone who was important to Calum and I came and everything was perfect that night, but because Calum walking down the aisle was something that I have dreamed of practically since I started watching his videos and it finally happening was so unreal to me.

And before Calum actually walked down the aisle, he stopped and just stared and me for a long time and I got really impatient because I finally wanted to call him my husband.

So I smiled at him and he smiled and then I said,

"Stop staring at me and come over you handsome piece of shit."

And while Calum started tearing up and bursted out in laughter, the priest hit me on the back of my head for swearing in a church.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

((First of all thanks to all the people who are still watching my livestream and helped me with this chapter, I don't know if I had wrote it today if it weren't for you))

Opinions?? I really hope you liked this epilogue.

So yeah, this is the end.

Thank you for reading, back then I was so unsure about starting a sequel because I thought it would be a flop but now it's almost and 100k reads and that makes me so happy, you don't understand.

Please tell me what your favorite parts of both books were, I'm really curious :)

So since this book is finished, you can check out my other works, they're all Malum haha.

Again, thank you so much for reading and commenting and all the support, you're great my Hoodies!! :)

Bye!!

P.S.: It's the end of the book and I just realized the description doesn't really fit this book but whatever haha :D