20 ➵ Lush Kissing Challenge

Lush Kissing Challenge

-

"Welcome back to my channel my lovely Hoodies. Today I'm here with Michael, since 90% of you requested a video with him," Calum said and laughed. "Y'all start to like him more than me, don't lie to yourself."

I laughed at this, "Can I just thank you all? I thought nobody wanted me with Calum but apparently some of you seem to like me and that makes me really happy," I said with the biggest smile on my face.

"Of course they like you, god Michael, you're the hottest and most adorable thing around, how could people possibly not like you?"

I remember that I blushed a little at this while Calum just continued talking.

"So Michael had this great idea which probably all of you will like. At least the ones who wanted a video of us making out for ten minutes straight. Tell them what we're going to do, I'm dying to start this."

"Needy little bitch," I laughed. "Okay, we went to the Lush store the other day and bought flavored lip balms. I think we have six different kinds of flavors. Now to the challenge. I will put the lip balm on my lips without Calum knowing what kind of flavor I chose. Then he has to kiss me and try to taste the flavor."

"I am so excited for this guys, you don't understand," Calum said and I smiled. "Michael forgot to tell that I'll be blindfolded so I don't see what flavor he's putting on his beautiful lips."

In the next cut Calum was already blindfolded with a black bandana, facing me and smiling big.

"You need to tell me when you're leaning in since I can't see you," he said.

"Yeah, I know."

I put on the cherry lip balm first, simply because I liked cherries a lot and Calum started laughing, I didn't know why.

It was really random. 

"I'm leaning in," I kind of whispered and he nodded, trying to find my face with his hands. When he cupped my cheeks I leaned in, meeting his lips.

He hummed in pleasure and let me go.

"What was it?" I asked.

He laughed, "I have no clue to be honest. I didn't really pay attention to the flavor, I kind of just kissed you."

"Asshole, that was not the challenge."

"I know, sorry. Just kiss me again."

"Wait, I have to put on the lip balm again," I said.

After I did I leaned in again and kissed him. He pulled back fast, telling me that it was cherry.

"You're right. Guys, I have a bad feeling that Calum will win this challenge," I laughed and wiped the cherry lip balm from my lips, putting on the popcorn flavored one. "Okay, kiss me."

He grabbed my face and kissed me for about ten seconds, then pulled away.

"I can't tell what this one is. Can you put on more?" he asked.

"Are you serious about not knowing what it is or is this just an excuse so you can kiss me more?"

"A little bit of both? But really, I didn't get this one."

I just laughed and put on more which felt kind of disgusting, then kissed him again and he cringed. 

"I don't like this one, is it popcorn?"