10 ➵ Vlog

Vlog (Friday)

-

I felt something wet on my face and groaned. 

"Calum, stop licking my face."

I heard a small laugh, "I'm not licking your face."

I panicked and opened my eyes, seeing Kittens blue ones as she licked my face and I smiled.

"Good morning, you adorable little kitten," I said and stroked hear head. She laid down on my chest and fell asleep.

"She's just like you," Calum chuckled.

"Why?"

"She's adorable and always falls asleep everywhere."

"Not true. What time is it?" I asked.

"Nine something. When do you need to be at work?"

"Eleven, I better get up and shower now."

"Can I join?"

I smirked, "Well, I won't say no to that."

✧ ✧

"Someone got fucked," Avery shouted as I entered the store.

She had no chill.

"What the fuck? First, how do you know? Second, can you keep it down, please? Children come here," I said and laughed, sitting down next to her.

"Well, that's simple. That hickey right there is new," she pointed to my neck, "And you have this I'm-so-happy-because-I-just-got-fucked smile." 

"I can't deny it now. Anyway, something new happened with you and your girl?" I asked and wiggled my eyebrows.

She blushed a little bit and I let out a manly squeak. 

"Kind of. I asked her out and she was all like 'I'm not sure' and took like four hours to answer me properly but the she agreed and we're going out tomorrow," she told me and smiled. "Anything new with you and Calum?"

I nodded, "I moved in with him yesterday."

"That means daily fucks for you, how does that feel?"

"Oh god, I hate you."

"No, you love me."

"Whatever."

Then we got to work as the store filled with more and more people. Today was quite a busy day and I was so happy when I was finally allowed to leave. 

Calums apartment was luckily not too far away from the comic shop, so I could be there in no time. 

I was greeted by him with a kiss.

"Don't even change into comfy clothes, we need to go grocery shopping," he said and I groaned. 

"But I've had a long day, can't you go alone?"

"Okay but I've planned to also go to the pet store and get some stuff for Kitten."

"I've changed my mind, I'll come with you."

He chuckled and grabbed his keys, "Then lets go. Take the Vlog camera with you, I haven't filmed a lot today so let's just Vlog us grocery shopping."

"Wow, how exciting. They will love that," I laughed and grabbed the camera, following him to the car.

I really started to love Vlogging and also the editing was a lot of fun and I still always had the idea of me being a YouTuber in my mind. 

"We're on our way to the grocery store," Calum told them.