11 ➵ Vlog

Vlog (Sunday)

-

Calum's POV

Still half asleep I felt someone sitting on me. I opened my eyes, seeing Michael kissing my neck.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled and he looked up, smirking at me.

"I still owe you one," Michael said and kissed me, ignoring my morning breath. 

"But I just woke up."

He just shrugged and started kissing my neck, down my chest and down to the waistband of my underwear, slowly pulling it down and revealing my hard length.

Without saying anything he started licking the tip, then took in as much as he could, his head bobbing up and down. I let out a small moan, my hands found their way to Michael's hair, slightly gripping them. 

"M -- Michael, I - fuck."

He wrapped his hand around the part he couldn't take in, slowly pumping up and down. 

"I -- I'm close," I breathed out. He hummed around my hard member, making me cum immediately. Michael swallowed as much as he could, then pulled away and brought his lips to mine. 

"You're the best boyfriend I could wish for," I mumbled in between the kiss and he smiled. 

"I know. I'm leaving now. I have to go to the store, we don't have any fruits."

"Why do we need fruits?"

"Because I want to make fruity milkshakes," he said and smiled, then got up and left me confused in  bed because why did Michael want to make fruity milkshakes?

Also he left the house - voluntarily.

I got up and went to the bathroom, showered and brushed my teeth, then walked to the living room where Kitten greeted me.

"Good morning you adorable little kitten," I said and smiled, then grabbed the Vlog camera.

"Morning guys, Michael just woke me up and left to get something from the store. Since it's Sunday today I'm pretty sure not much will happen. Sunday's are always lazy days," I told them and yawned.

"Sorry, I'm still a little bit tired." 

You could hear a little 'meow' in the background and I saw Kitten looking up at me. I picked her up and sat her on my lap, stroking her head softly.

"She's so small and look at her eyes. They're such a pretty color, almost as pretty as Michael's. Did you know that Kitten and Michael have a lot in common? First, they're both adorable. Second, both of them are always hungry and lastly, they both fall asleep everywhere," I told them and laughed.

I heard the apartment door open and Michael walked in with a bag in his hand.

"I'm back and I brought bananas and strawberries," he shouted and then walked over to where I was sitting, greeting me with a kiss.

"And you want to make milkshakes?" I asked. 

"Yes. Where's the blender?"

"I don't know, maybe in the cupboard over there."

He set everything up and poured the milk in the blender, also putting the bananas in.

"How did you even came up with the idea of making fruity milkshakes?" I asked.

"I woke up and went on Instagram and, well, I may or may not follow a few food porn pages and then there was a picture of strawberry milkshakes and they looked so delicious so I decided to make some," he explained and then pressed the button that mixed everything together.

"Michael stop, you -", but it was too late. The milk and the bananas were all over the wall and everywhere on the ground.

"You forgot to put the cap on the blender."

"Please tell me you don't have that on camera," he said and wiped away the milk from his face.

"I do," I laughed. "Anyway, let's clean up."

✧ ✧

Michael and I were cuddling on the couch, watching a random movie on TV. 

"Michael?"

"Mh?"

"I have to tell you something."

"If you cheated on me then I'll move out," he said and I shook my head, laughing.

"I did not cheat on you. You know I'd never do that. I just -- I'll be away for the next two weeks."

"Wait, what? Two weeks? But why so long?" he asked, kind of looking sad.

"Because I need to be in London the next week and after that I have to fly to Australia. I would take you with me but you have work and someone needs to take care of Kitten anyway," I explained. "I know we just moved in together and I'd much rather spend time with you but I need to attend some meetings there and also film new collabs."

"That's okay, I guess."

"Michael, please stop pouting. You knew before we were dating that this would happen. I'm really sorry to leave you all alone here, really but I need to do this, it's part of my job."

"I know and it's fine. I'm not mad or sad, it's just -- I will miss you. A lot. I can barely be a day without you, how am I supposed to survive two weeks?" he asked. "Also I can't live that long without sex."

I laughed, "I'm really sorry, kitten. I hate to do this but please don't be sad. If you're sad, then I'm sad."

"I promise I won't be sad if you promise to send me a dick pick every day."

"No but I promise to facetime you every day."

He pouted, "Okay, whatever."

We then decided to have a little movie night but then he started kissing me and we were making out on the couch, which we did for felt like hours until we finally decided to go to bed so I could fuck him into oblivion since he wouldn't get some for the next two weeks.

Now, nobody could say that I'm was a bad boyfriend. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

If you liked it, leave votes and comments because that would make me so so happy!! 

❀ I hope to see all your beautiful faces next chapter ❀