23 ➵ Couple Wars

(A/N: Please let's talk about fetus Phan) 

Couple Wars

-

"Hello my lovely Hoodies and welcome back. Today I'm not only here with one or two people, no, today I have three amazing human beings with me. Please everyone introduce yourself."

"Hi guys, my name is Dan," he said and waved.

"I'm Phil, nice to see you again."

"I'm Michael and I'm pretty sure you're getting sick of my me being almost every week on Calum's channel," I said and laughed. 

"Today we're going to do a thing called Couple Wars," Calum said.

"I came up with the name," I threw in and smiled proudly to myself while Calum and Dan laughed.

"True, Michael came up with that. Someone want to explain what that is? I'm tired of talking."

"I think I can do that. We asked you guys on Twitter for small competitions we could do and we picked out four or five. Calum and Michael are a couple and Phil and I are one. Now to clear one thing up; Phil and I aren't really an actual couple, okay? We're friends," Dan explained and Phil nodded in agreement while I just smirked at the camera.

They should just come out already.

"We're going to fight against the other team in those competitions and see who's the better couple."

"We are so going to win this," I stated and wrapped my arm around Calum's shoulder.

"Bring it on," Phil said and asked what the first competition was.

"The Oreo licking race," Calum said excited, "Who of you wants to do it?" he asked Dan and Phil.

"I would say Dan, he won it once so I guess he can win it again."

"Well I want Michael to do it because I know he's great at licking stuff," Calum said and winked at the camera.

"Oh god, please don't," I groaned while Dan and Phil just bursted out laughing.

In the end Dan won the challenge.

"That doesn't mean anything because I'm pretty sure we're going to win the next one. Now Phil and Michael have to go against each other. The challenge is; who can put on more clothes in one minute?"

There was a cut in the video and we were now in our bedroom, a big pile of clothes in front of Phil and me. 

"Are you sure Michael can do this?" Dan asked and laughed.

"Of course, what do you think?"

And the luck was on our side because we actually did win this competition and Calum congratulated me with a kiss. Dan rolled his eyes while Phil just randomly stared into the camera.

"For the next competition I thought it would be cool if all of us would do it. Phil and I go first and then Dan and Michael against each other," Calum said and we all nodded. 

"What's the challenge?" I asked.

"Who can do more push-ups in one minute?"

"Oh come on Calum, we're all just a bunch of lazy asses, why would you pick this competition?" Dan whined and Calum just laughed.

Turned out Phil wasn't that bad at push-ups, he still lost because Calum got one more than him.

"Dan and Michael's turn," Phil said excited.

"Can I just not do it?" I asked, biting my lip.

"No, you have to."

"But I'm too weak, I'm probably not even able to do one single push up."

Calum thought about something for a second and then spoke up again.

"What if I would be lying under you and give you a kiss every time you come down? Do you think you could do it then?"

And I just nodded with a wide smile on my lips because that sounded beautiful to me.

In the end it wasn't a good idea because when I came down for a fifth time, Calum wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me a little bit too passionate and I couldn't push myself up again. 

"Guys, this is actually a Malum making out featuring Phan sitting awkwardly in the background video, we really hope you enjoy," Dan said laughing after he stopped doing the push-ups, being out of breath.

I pulled away and looked at the camera, "Sorry."

We also lost this competition because Calum was being a horny little shit and couldn't wait to make out with me after we were finished filming.

"Moving on. For the next competition one of the team members has to draw their partner. We have one minute and whose picture looks better will win," Calum explained.

Phil said he would draw for their team and Calum would draw for ours since I couldn't even hold a pencil. 

After we were done we couldn't really decided on which picture looked better, so I sent both of the pictures to Luke without telling him who draw which, asking him which one he liked more.

"Luke said he thinks Calum's looks prettier, even though the other one isn't that bad either. That point goes to us," I said and smiled.

"So it's a tie now, right?" Phil asked and Calum nodded.

"This is the last challenge. It's very simple. Who knows their partner better? For example Calum asks me what his favorite color is, I write down what I think his answer is and he does too. The we'll reveal our answers and see if I was right or now. Both teams will have the same questions," I explained.

The first two questions were kind of easy and I guessed them all right but then I got the other two wrong while Phil also got those right which meant that Phan won this whole thing.

I was pissed at Calum because he was the main reason we lost.

"I know that we could've won the push-up challenge but you had to start making out with me. Idiot," I groaned.

He just shrugged and then announced that Dan and Phil won.

"That doesn't mean that Michael and I are a bad couple, we're awesome."

"True."

"It was a pleasure winning against you," Phil said and Dan laughed.

"Dicks," I mumbled under my breath.

We all said good bye to the viewers and the screen turned black.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I really hope you liked this because I'm very unsure if it turned out okay.

I love every single one of you so much, I just want you to know this and remind you that you're beautiful and very important!! ୨୧

❀ I hope to see all your beautiful faces next chapter ❀

P.S.: Can we talk about how much in love Michael is with Calum?? And how much Dan adores Phil??

I swear, those ships will be the end of me.