26 ➵ Vlog

Vlog (Sunday)

-

[from: lucifer]

i'm a married man now

I was confused so I re-read the message at least five times before understanding what Luke tried to tell me.

[to: lucifer]

but when tf did you get married ??

[from: lucifer]

can you guys like come over

we havent talked in a few weeks and i really wanna see you and catch up

bring calum too 

"Hey Calum?" I shouted.

"Yeah?"

"Can we visit Luke and his husband today?"

He came to the living room only in boxers and with messy hair, toothbrush hanging out of his mouth.

"Husband?" he mumbled, a confused look on his face, "He got married?"

"Apparently. He didn't tell me much, just that he's a married man now and that we should drop by if we can. He wants to catch up with us and probably tell us all about it," I explained and he nodded.

"Yeah, we can do that. Let me just throw on some clothes."

That's how we find ourselves sitting in the car on the way to Luke's.

"Hi guys, we have to drive for like an hour and thirty minutes so I just thought I'd talk to you about stuff that's been happening," I said to the Vlog camera.

"The police didn't find these guys who robbed us yet, but that's okay. It's only been like two days. Also Dan and Phil left us. They're still here in Los Angeles but they're now staying at a hotel. They said we were too loud," I chuckled and Calum smirked, the viewers couldn't see it though.

"It's not my fault that Michael's a screamer. I always tell him to be quiet but he won't listen."

I blushed a little but tried to think of a good remark.

"Well, I don't listen because I'm into punishment."

Now it was my turn to smirk and I winked at the camera, just to burst out laughing a few seconds later.

✧ ✧

"Can we please get some food now?" I whined.

"Oh my god, Michael. Stop asking that every ten seconds or I won't get you food for the next two weeks."

"At least you didn't threaten me with no sex for a month."

"Just shut up and wait until we pass a McDonald's or Burger King or whatever," he said, concentrating on the road again.

I leaned my head on the cold window and listened the song on the radio. It was some random pop song that everyone probably knew and I sang along, very quietly.

"So we're dating for a year and a few months now," Calum stated.

"Yeah, I know. Why?"

"You never told me you could sing."

"I'm not that great. I mean, I'm not horrible but like, there's people with better voices than me," I said a little bit flustered.

I usually never sing in front of someone, so no one really had the chance to compliment me or tell me that I suck.