00 ➵ character ask answers

Here are your answers to a lot of questions.

((Please read this, these are 4707 words I put a lot of time and effort in it))

Michael:

CalumsSnapback: can i make you cat sweaters?

Yes!! Oh my god, I would never take this sweater off again.

-

hemmotized: if youre a kitten is calum your puppy?

If that would be the case then it would be either a kitten fucking a puppy or a puppy fucking a kitten.

But like, now it's only Calum fucking a kitt -- I should stop.

-

radioactive-pizza: What if it was Luke who stole all of your things from the apartment because he wanted wedding gifts...

Well, I don't know why he would steal Calum's camera since he owns one himself, same thing with the MacBook's.

-

Ihavesocialproblems: What's your next video topic going to be about

I really want to talk about homophobic people or just people in general who can't accept other people the way they are. Especially since the incident at the gas station.

-

supermalum: What is your favorite thing to do with cal?

Watching movies. Well, letting movies play in the background while having sex with him.

-

lovely-and-weird: who would you choose between kitten and calum?

You're horrible, why would you ask something like that? But, I have to go with Calum. Can't fuck a kitten, am I right? No but seriously, Kitten is great and I love her but Calum, well, he's Calum. The person I wanted so bad half of the time I've been alive. So that's that.

-

NarryDude13: Would you punch someone if some jerk called Calum a 'thing'?

If someone would actually say that to him, shit would hit the fan faster than this person could say the word 'faggot'. I would punch them in a heartbeat, trust me.

-

PunkRockCal: from 1-10, how much do you love calum?

My love for this boy is over the moon.

-

psychofluke: how long is the Cliffonda?

Long enough.

-

michaeltattoos: top or power bottom

I'm not a power bottom, I do love to bottom, though. But most of the time it's me topping. I don't know, man.

-

Narrysmuke: Why are you such a little cutie also happy anniversary I hope calum got the cliffoconda

I don't know why, tell me? And our anniversary was a while ago, still, thank you! And yeah, he got the cliffoconda. Multiple times.

-

Lovinghood: Does seeing Luke married make you want to get married?

Yes, very badly. Like, I knew that I wanted to marry Calum someday earlier but now that Luke is married I just want to finally do it with Calum.