Noodle's Confession

2D reached the kitchen only to be disappointed by only seeing the drummer prepare breakfast for his bandmates.

"Mornin 'D" he said flipping a pancake from the pot to a plate stacked with the rest of the delicious smelling pancakes. 2D made his way over to the table and sat down, leaving the seat next to him open, hoping the little axe princess would sit next to him

2D then remained caught up into his thoughts of Noodle.

The large drummer walked over to the singer holding his breakfast and placing it down on the table infront of him. "D, you okay?" Russel asked wondering what he was thinking. As Russel asked him, Noodle walked into the kitchen. 2D finally snapped noticing the person he was just thinking about just walked in. She walked up to Russel, who she saw as her father figure, and gave him a small hug. "Mornin'baby-girl" he said with a smile leting go of Noodle. She walked past the singer giving him a shy pulled out the chair next to him and sat down, adjusting the seat so that it was a bit closer to his.

"Mornin' love." 2D said with a toothy smile on his face. His heart started racing when he noticed how close she was to him.

"Good morning 2D san" she said back with the shy smile still on her face. Russel then walked over and placed her breakfast in front of her face.

With Russel in the kitchen the axe princess knew it wasn't a good time to talked to 2D. She quickly leaned over to 2D and whispered "Meet me in my room later, there's something i wanna tell you."

She moved back before Russel turned around with his big breakfast plate and sat down with Noodle and 2D.

Noodle noticed that there bass player was missing. "Wheres Murdoc-san?" Noodle asked with a bit of concern. 2D just shrugged not knowing or caring where he was while Russel sighed heavily almost done with his breakfast. "He had a long night, last night so I dont think we will be seeing him much today baby." Russel answered Noodle while bringing his empty plate to the sink and started walking towards the door. "I'll see you guys later, ight." Russel said before stomping onto his room.

The kitchen was then silent. 2D and Noodle finished there breakfast together, then 2D broke the silence.

"So wot wos it ya' were gonna tell me love?" He asked looking down at her. 'She looks so cute in her outfit today' he thought to himself while Noodle finished her orange juice. "Lets go to my room 2D-san." She said getting up and grabing his hand, leading him towards the door and off to her room. 2D had a slight blush arcoss his smooth face. Her hand was so warm and soft agianst his cold one.

As they ran to Noodle's room she quietly closed the door behind them, making sure she locked it. She didn't want any interuptions for what she was about to do. She brought 2D over to her bed and they both sat down.

"Soo, wots goin' on lil love?" He asked her a bit nervous.

"Well, 2D-san , I...I have t-to tell y-you something.." She said trying to let it out, her face flushed with red.

"Yea.." 2D said hoping that it's what he hoped it was.

"Well 2D-san, for awhile now...I've been kinda having these really strong feelings t-towards you and I just wanted you to know t-that" she stopped to look at the floor.

"Tha-" 2D was interupted.

"That I love you 2D-san!"