♡ melody ♡

Noodle awoke a couple hours later. 2D was sound asleep next to her. A nurse came into the room to check up on Noodle.

"Hello Mrs. Pot how are you feeling?" the nurse asked in a sweet voice. Noodle was still in a bit of pain but not as much as she was in before.

"I'm okay." Noodle looked around the room in sight of her baby but started worrying when she didn't she it.

"Where's my baby?" Noodle asked the nurse leaning back into the hospital bed.

"We took your daughter into observation to run some tests to make sure she was okay."

Noodle then remembered that her baby was premature by three months, then Noodle's thoughts crashed after she realized what the nurse just said.

"Daughter?" Noodle repeated with a smile. The nurse just nodded her head and walked out of the hospital room.

Noodle excitedly looked over to her sleeping partner and smiled widely. She slowly drifted off into another sleep.

The doctor that delivered their baby came into the hospital room Noodle was staying in.

Noodle and 2D instantly woke up when they heard the sound of his footsteps pressing loudly against the hard floor.

" So are you two Mrs. and Mr. Pot?" the doctor asked staring at his clipboard making sure he didn't get the name wrong or confused.

" Yes we are doc." 2D answered in a nervous tone. The doctor moved his clipboard down to his side ready to tell the couple the news.

"Well we aren't sure on what happened to caused the baby to be premature, but your baby is-" 2D felt a sweat roll down his face before the doctor finished his sentence.
"You're baby is completely normal. She has all her fingers and toes, a beautiful set of green eyes and a patch of blue hair starting to form."

2D let out a sigh of relief while Noodle just smiled.

" The baby just needs to get up to weight, so we'll need Mrs. Pot to feed the darling for a couple of days and when were sure the baby will be fine she'll be ready to head home." the doctor finished.

2D got up from his seat and shook the doctor's hand and thanked him for all his help.

After the doctor left the room, a nurse escorted Murdoc and Russel into the room. Russel walked over to Noodle's bedside and hugged her while Murdoc found a seat next to 2D.

"So how's my lil tot?" Murdoc asked with a sly smile on his face.

" Fankfully she's 'lright." 2D answered leaning back in his chair. Murdocs eyes went wide.

"My tot is a she?" Murdoc's question was answered when the nurse walked in with a hospital baby bed.

She picked the new born up gently and put her in her mothers arms. Noodle stared at her sleeping baby girl in her arms. She was so tiny and soft. She was dressed in a pink hospital outfit and also covered by a small hospital blanket.

Everyone smiled at the sight.

"Have you thought of a name for her yet love?" Noodle nodded her head.
"I wanted to name her Melody."

at that moment the baby girl opened her tiny green eyes and stared up into her mothers eyes that were looking back at her.

"Thas a wondeful name love."2D sat down on the bed next to Noodle and kissed her cheek.

Melody's attention then went to the blue haired singer. Noodle could tell that she wanted 2D to hold her "Do you want daddy to hold you sweetie?" Noodle sweetly asked her, not expecting an answer back of course.

Noodle then lifted her new born up and slowly put her into 2D's arms.

Murdoc looked over the singer's shoulder to see his niece.

"'ello there lil one. Your so tiny. I love you my lil Melody."2D couldn't help but smile, niether could Murdoc.

" You know Noodle love, she looks alot like 'D. Hopefully she wont 'ave 'is brain." Murdoc chucked. Noodle smiled warmly.

Melody slowly drifted off back to sleep in her fathers arms. 2D, wanting his baby to sleep comfy, brought her back to her little hospital crib next to Noodle.

While Melody enjoyed the rest of her nap the band had time to talk.

"so there's something I won't to tell you all." Murdoc said back in his seat next to 2D.

"Whats the Murdoc-san? " Noodle asked looking at him.

"I met a sweet bird about two months ago, and I think she might be the one for me." Murdoc said.

"that's great Murdoc-San." Noodle said with a wide smile while 2D and Russel congratulated him.