reactions

Noodle was laying down on her bed still sobbing, she didn't really care much anymore about Paula's threats, but more of the insults. 'You ugly waste of a soul' it replayed in her mind, over and over. She didn't want to believe any of the insults but a part of her was agreeing to it. 2D knocked on her door.

"Noodle, love its meh." he snapped her out of her thoughts. She got off her bed and walked over to the door, opening it for her boyfriend. After they were both in the room 2D shut the door and locked it, while Noodle walked back to her bed and sat down.

"Noodle love wots wrong?" he cupped her cheek in his warm soft hands.

"Nothing…I've just been well…." Noodle got up from her bed walked over to the mirror in her bathroom and stared at her reflection. 2D got up off the bed as well and followed her. "Well wot Noods?"

she turned her head so she was facing the floor. "2D-san…. What do you think of me?" 2D walked over to her and locked his fingers in between hers. "well I think that your very smart and super talented and you fun to be around too." he smiled at her.

"is that all?" she said in a sad tone. 2D lifted up her head so that she was staring into his gaze. "I also love how gorgeous you are love." her expression changed.

"Really?" 2D nodded then pushed her bangs out of her face to see her eyes. "I especially love your eyes, there like beautiful glowing emeralds." they walked out of the bathroom and back into Noodles room. They sat down on her bed.

"So 2D-san…. You don't think that.." Noodle stopped and looked at the floor. "that I'm ugly?" 2D's expression changed as he moved her head back up again. "Noodle love, why would you think that?" she looked up at him.

"My thoughts are getting the best of me I guess." Noodle lied. She didn't want to tell 2D about what her and Paula 'talked' about because she was afraid of what he would of done. "Noodle love like I said before, your gorgeous to me. You shouldn't think otherwise." a smile appeared on her face.

She leaned in and kissed his lips. 2D decided to take advantage of this kiss and slipped his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues danced together inside her mouth.

"Noodle, Dullard time for practice! Get down stairs now." Murdoc knocked on the locked door interrupting the couple's sweet moment. "How did you know I was up here?" he said looking at the door. "Because you weren't down stairs now get out here!" Noodle giggled and got off the bed. 2D followed her then pulled her back into one more privacy kiss.

"we're gonna start the plan today right love?" Noodle nodded and the couple walked out of the room and down towards the band room hand in hand.

"'bout time you two decided to show up." Russel said sitting behind the drum set. Noodle picked up her guitar and Murdoc picked up his bass. Before the band was ready to play Noodle interrupted them. "Before we practice, I have to say something." Murdoc and Russel both looked at the axe princess.

"whats that baby girl?" Noodle took a deep breath in. "I'm pregnant" she breathed in again. "with 2D's baby." she stared at the bass player and the drummer with wide eyes.

"As long as the dullard treats you right" Murdoc said as he crossed his arms.

"And as long as he makes you happy Noods" Russel added in. Noodle smiled "So you two are okay with this?" "We're positive love." Murdoc said adjusting his guitar. "Now lets get to practicing!"