Threats & Insults

2D awoke the next morning staring at Noodle. He remembered everything that went on the night before. He smiled and placed a slight kiss on Noodle's lips. After what felt like hours, he leaned away and held her close by.

Noodle shifted over.

"I love you too 2D." her eyes adjusted to bright sunlight coming in threw her window.

"I didn't mean to wake you love." 2D placed light kisses on her neck and her exposed collar bone while Noodle giggled.

"Its alright 2D-san" Noodle yawned out and started to slowly move out of bed. 2D gently grabbed her waist back down, hearing more giggles from Noodle, there lips found each other in another kiss.

"I 'ave to tell you something." 2D whispered to her after parting from there kiss.

"what is it?" she whispered back a little worried. "I heard Paula talking before I came into your room last night." Noodle's eyes rolled at the thought of Paula.

"She isn't pregnant." Noodle's expression changed. "I do not understand."

2D sat up on the bed bringing Noodle up with him. "She lied to Murdoc to get him to let her live here so we could get back together." Noodle stayed shocked. Another flow of emotions ran threw her.

"That sneak! We have to tell Murdoc-san" Noodle got up and started walking towards the door, but 2D pulled her arm back. "Wait Noods I have a better idea." 2D got up and stood behind her and whispered into her ear, his plan.

Paula was laying down in her bed, staring at her ceiling, letting her mind wonder. 'I should have seen this coming, but what is it about her that made him cheat on her then feel terrible and run back to her? Ugh how could he stand to even be in the same room as that ugly which they call Noodle? She's nothing! She has no chest or curves. No wonder why her hair covers most of that hideous face of hers.'

Paula then sat up and grinned to herself. "I think I might have my new plan!"

After getting ready and a few kisses here and there along with giggles from Noodle, the couple finally decided to head to the kitchen for lunch. Noodle accidentally bumped into 2D and a small object fell out of his pocket. They both looked towards the floor before Noodle picked up the object.

"2D-san, why did my box cutter fall out of your pocket?"

2D just stared at the box cutter in her hands. " I had to get I-It out of your room last night." He turned his head looking down towards the floor remembering the terrible dream.

"But why?" Noodle was afraid of what he was about to say.

"Because I-" he was cut off. "You weren't going to hurt yourself, were you?" Noodle felt tears forming in her eyes again. "No love, I had to get it out of there b- because I wos afraid that..you were gonna hurt yourself." he looked up at her and whipped away the light tears on her cheeks.

"Before I.. told you about Paula, I… I felt really guilty about not telling you, and I had a nightmare that…. You were cutting yourself and…" 2D paused. Noodle stared into his big dark eyes and saw nothing but sadness inside them.

"and I couldn't stop you, you couldn't hear or see me, but I saw you… you were crying while you were doing it and I never wanted that. So last night when I went into your room to check up on you I checked the drawer where it was in my dream and took it because I didn't want you to hurt yourself or do somefink you'd regret love." he pulled Noodle into a tight hug, not wanting to let go of her.

Noodle stood up on her tippy toes and placed a sweet kiss on his lips. He loved when she surprised him with her sweet gentle kisses. Her lips were always so soft and pink.

Before he knew it she pulled away. "I love you 2D-san" she nuzzled into his chest. "I love you too Noodle" the couple then continued their way to the kitchen.

When they finally reached the kitchen they were shocked to find no one there. Noodle just walked over refrigerator and pulled out things to make sandwiches. She placed the stuff on the table and her and 2D sat down together and started making there lunch together. 2D just made a turkey and cheese sandwich with a little mayo, but Noodle had ham turkey cheese mayo pickles and olives on hers. 2D stared at her sandwich with wide eyes.

"Love that fing is huge." Noodle started eating. "well I'm starving and I am eating for two." she said with a smile. 2D smiled back at her and started eating his lunch. The couple enjoyed their lunch, they were having a conversation about the baby which was then interrupted by Paula. She walked into the kitchen and they both stared at her.

Paula walked over to the couple and sat down. "2D if you would be so kind and just let me and Noodle have a moment." 2D gave Paula a glare then turned his attention to Noodle. He kissed Noodle before getting up and leaving.

When Paula was sure he was out of sight, she got up and walked over to Noodle. She stroke Noodle's soft purple hair. "Noodle I'm sorry about what happened" Noodle didn't believe Paula.

"Look, I don't be-" Paula pulled Noodle's hair back and quickly grabbed the knife that was inside her pocket and put it towards Noodle's neck. "The only thing you have to believe, you ugly waste of soul, is that if you come in the way of me and 2D again I'll slice your pathetic neck in half. Understand you ugly piece of shit?" Noodle whimpered in pain from her hair being pulled and Paula took that as a 'yes'

"I'm glad we understand each other." Paula said before yanking Noodle's head back then letting go of her hair and walking out of the kitchen.

Noodle walked out of kitchen, afraid of running into Paula again. She quickly made her way to her room. When she got there she closed the door and laid down on her bed crying at what had just happened, the threats and the insults.