a wake up call

Noodle awoke from her peaceful nap in 2Ds room. She heard a loud noise, then she started hearing someone yelling. Noodle removed the soft green blanket from her warm body when she realized that 2D's arm was around her waist holding her down.

She shifted over a little and placed her soft warm hands on his cold cheek. It was freezing in his room for some reason. "2D hun wake up." she said softly to him gentaly rubbing his cheek. 2D shifted, bringing Noodle even closer to him.

"Is it the baby?" he said softly back, still in his peaceful sleep, when he noticed what he just said. His eyes shot open and he quickly got off the bed and around to where Noodle was.

"Okay Noods, we need to get you to a hospital! Now I understand your in a lot of pain but it will all be worth it, I promise." 2D said while lifting Noodle off of the bed.

"2D wait! Its not time for the baby to come yet." 2D looked down at her stomach and stared at the small baby bump hanging over. 2D felt stupid, and Noodle could tell by the way his face looked. Noodle walked over to him and kissed his soft lips. "I love your strategy on how to get me to the hospital when the baby does come though." she whispered into his ear.

2D just smiled back at her. The noises were heard again, only this time louder. "wot was that love?" the blue haired singer asked holding onto Noodle's waist. "That's why I woke you up, so we could go check." Noodle said grabbing his lover's hand and walking out of his room door.

The couple made their way towards the noises. The noises lead them to Paula's room, where the yelling Noodle heard was from Murdoc telling security men he hired to remove everything inside Paula's room.

" I WANT EVERYTHING OUT!" Murdoc yelled again. The guards breathed out loudly and Murdoc gave them a look as they removed everything out of the room and threw it out in the front of the house.

2D was watching the guards remove everything while Noodle went to go talk to Murdoc. "Murdoc-san, what's going on?" Noodle asked. Murdoc's expression changed. He knew if anything, Noodle was the person to open up to.

"That damn Paula, she wos nothing but a fake. Makin' me believe I wos gonna be a dad, hmpt she has a lot of nerve." He crossed his arms and looked down at the floor, then at Noodle.

"You knew didn't you?" Noodle nodded and stood beside Murdoc. "2D-san told me and I wanted to tell you the moment he told me, but we agreed that you would believe us, so we came up with a plan to frame her." Murdoc turned and faced Noodle. He pulled her into a little hug.

"Thanks love." Noodle was shocked at the sudden affection Murdoc had.

"This baby must of really ment a lot to you" she said into Murdoc's ear.

"The baby was like a wake up call for me. I wos just planning on taking care of the little tot myself, and teach him things to carry on the Niccals name." Murdoc said as he pulled away from Noodle. She felt terrible for him.

"Well Murdoc-san, even though my baby isn't yours, he still needs an awesome uncle to teach him how to play guitar and possibly pick up girls if it's a boy or be overprotective if it's a girl." Murdoc smiled at the thought. "Your right love."

"Okay sir the whole room is empty." one of the guards said before he left. Murdooc showed the guards to the door, while Noodle walked into her room. She saw 2D laying down on her big cozy bed. She walked over to the bed and laid down next to him. Noodle cuddled up against 2D.

"its so nice and warm in 'ere love." he cuddled her closer.

Noodle sighed into his chest. "Wots wrong love?" Noodle looked up at black eyes.

"I just got done speaking to Murdoc-san, he wasn't happy at all." He looked down at Noodle. "Well he wos yelling love. 'course he wosn't happy."

"Do you know what that baby ment to Murdoc-san?" 2D just stared at Noodle. "He was going to love and worship that baby, he even stared changing his appearance for it." Noodle sat up. "Oh I did notice that his skin has been changing' back to it's normal flow and he has been wearing clothes too, but he still has our little one." 2D then rubbed Noodle's belly. She giggled at certain spots as he ran his hand over, then collapsed back onto her soft warm bed. 2D followed her and laid next to her, rubbing her soft purple locks.

"I wanted to ask you something love." 2D said softly. Noodle closed her eye, enjoying his playful hands going through her scalp. "what is it?"

"I want you to…Move into my room with me love."

Noodle opened her eyes.

"Really?" she said stunned. 2D pushed his lips unto hers.

He always loved the way her lips felt special against his. He pulled away from their kiss and he stared into her beautiful green eyes. "yes."

Who's excited for the new gorillaz album??