Surprise

2D's face lit up after what he had just heard. He felt as if his heart was gonna explode.

He then noticed that Noodle was still facing torwards the floor. He reached his hand over towards her chin and gently moved it up so that they were facing each other.

The girl of his dreams, finally admitted to him her true feelings. He slowly moved in capturing her lips in a small gentle kiss. Noodle stayed shocked for a second, then closed her eyes and leaned in making their first kiss together deeper. 2D wrapped his arms around her tiny waist trying to bring her closer.

Noodle moaned into his mouth as she brought her arms around his soft neck. 2D then pulled away, not wanting this to lead into anything just yet. Noodle stared into his dark big eyes then wrapped him into a soft tender hug.

"I had no idea you felt the same way." She said softly into his ear. 2D giggled lightly then pulled away to look at her perfect form.

"I didn't think someone as amazing as you love, wuld evea go for somefink like me." He said, chuckling nervously.

Noodle cupped his cheek looking back into his eyes. "Why wouldn't I 2D-san?".

"I..I'm not sure love." 2D said enjoying her soft warm hands against his face.

"You shouldn't dout yourself 2D-san, It will make you start beleving things that arent true." Noodle said smiling softly, still holding his face.

2D smiled back at her, remebering what she said a couple minutes before. "Alrigh' love. Thanks." He leaned in and kissed her again, this time slowly sliding his tounge inside her mouth. She accepted as both tongues started wrestling with each other.

Noodle then slowly pulled away. She layed down onto her bed smiling. She pulled 2D down next to her and pecked him softly on the lips. She yawned lightly, and started to slowly close her eyes. 2D wrapped his arms protectivly around her and closed his as well. The newly formed couple was asleep in each others arm peacefully.

~MEANWHILLE IN THE BAGO~

"WELL IT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE MINE!" Murdoc yelled at the person on the other end of the phone.

"WE WERE ONLY TOGETHER FOR AN HOUR-"He was inturupted by the person on the phone.

"Really?...Alright then come over so we can settle this." His voice calmed down as he hung up the phone.

He sighed loudly as he threw himself onto his bed. " Wot am I gonna tell the dullard?"