truth

Noodle relaxed herself on 2D's bed waiting for him to finish his shower. 2D walked out of the shower and wrapped his towel around his waist and walked out of his bathroom. His face almost went white when he noticed Noodle on his newly made bed. He stayed looking at her while she made her way over to him and kissed his check then smiled. "I have to talk to you 2D-san" she walked back over to his bed and sat down, 2D followed and sat down next to her. She grabbed his hand and held them in her soft warm ones.

"Well I'm umm..."Noodle felt her stomach tingle. She was nervous. "Wots wrong love?" Noodle hugged 2D. "I'm pregnant 2D-san" Noodle leaned back to see his expression. Crazy thoughts ran threw 2D's mind, then he realized what she just told him. "This is great Noods!" he wrapped his hands around her and kissed her lips. 'what are you doing? You need to tell her what you did before its to late!' 2D tried ignoring his thoughts and tried focusing on Noodle. He pulled away from the kiss and got up from his bed. He walked over to his drawer and searched for boxers and pajama pants. He quickly got dressed and returned back to Noodle who laid herself on his comfy bed. He came and laid next to her and she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you 2D-san" Noodle nuzzled her head into his bare chest. He pulled her closer into him. "I love you too Noodle" Noodle trailed off into a peaceful sleep, while 2D stayed awake holding Noodle close to him. 'Why did I do it? I wish I could take it back. I don't know what came over me. I really do love you Noodle! You're my world right now.' 2D's eyes started to close, his guilty mind turning into a stressful dream.

'he was in the hall way leading to Noodle's room. He heard crying coming from inside her door and pushed it open. When he walked in he saw Noodle, sobbing. "Noodle love?" 2D called out to her but she couldn't hear him at all. Noodle walked over to her dresser searching inside it. She found a small yet sharp box cutter, closed her dresser then walked to her bed and sat down, holding the box cutter to her wrist. 2D's heart sank at what she was about to do. He walked over to her and tried taking the box cutter out of her hands, but he couldn't. His hands went right through her. "How could he ..do this?" Noodle said before jabbing the sharp box cutter into her wrist feeling the pain then a bit of relief. 2D felt his eyes watering. He didn't want her to do this to herself. "He told me ..he loved me and ...and I believed him." Noodle sliced her wrist against the blade to the box cutter again, but this time deeper. "I do love you Noodle! Please stop hurting yourself!" he tried wrapping his arms around her, but he still couldn't touch her. His fingers went through her as if he were a ghost. "wots going on?" 2D looked down at Noodle's bleeding wrist. "how could he do this to me?... Was I not good enough for him?" She cut her wrist one more time before collapsing onto her bed unconscious. "Noodle?" 2D stared at her with wide eyes. Tears were crashing down his face. "Noodle hun, wake up please! I'm sorry my love just please wake up! Noods please!'

"2D-san ..wake up!" Noodle gently patted his arm. 2D opened his eyes and saw Noodle wiping the sleep out of her eyes. He leaned over and hugged her tightly. Tears were forming in his black orbs, he had to tell her.

"2D, are you okay? You were tossing and turning in your sleep and you were mumbling I'm sorry Noodle too." she said hugging him back.

"Noodle I have to tell you, the guilt is eating me alive and I wont hide this from you. I don't deserve you Noods, not at all." 2D held onto her tighter.

"what are you talking about 2D-san?" He breathed in deeply and closed his eyes. " I slept with Paula Noods." Noodle pulled away from his hug.

"You ...slept with her? What do you mean 2D?" Noodle didn't want to believe what he was telling her. "I'm sorry Noodle, I don't know what came over me, I just ...I'm really sorry Noodle." Noodle pulled away from him and stood up. There were tears falling from her eyes.

She ran out of 2D's room and up the stairs towards the car park. 2D ran after her calling her name in between sobs. Noodle didn't know what she was doing, she was angry yet she just wanted to break down and cry right there on the cold floor.

Noodle ran upstairs towards her room but noticed that Paula's room door was open. Noodle walked in and found Paula laying down on her bed. Noodle came and punched Paula in her face then in her stomach. 2D finally caught up to Noodle and tried pulling Noodle off of Paula. Murdoc and Russel came running into the room after they heard the commotion. "Wot the hell is going on 'ere?" Murdoc asked looking at 2D tring to hold Noodle back.

"Let go of me 2D-san!" Noodle wiggled her way out of his grip and walked out of Paula's room and into hers, slamming her door shut.

Murdoc looked at Paula who was on the ground holding her stomach, then at 2D. "okay again I'm gonna ask, wot the hell is going on!" 2D looked at Murdoc. "I slept with Paula." Murdoc's expression changed. "Now I don't give a damn about that thing over there holding her stomach but you cheated on Noodle! Why would you do something as stupid as this? I oughta bet the livin' shit out of ya right now!" Murdoc was turning his hand into a fist ready to hit 2D. "I don't care if you hurt me Murdoc, I deserve it so go 'head!" 2D closed his eyes awaiting his painful punishment.

Russel was confused. He wanted to know what was going on. He left Paula's room not wanting to see 2D get hit by Murdoc and knocked on Noodle's door.

"Noods, baby girl, open up its Russel." The door slowly opened and Russel entered. He walked over to Noodle's bed where he found her, face pouring with tears.

"Noodle, what's going on?" Noodle remembered that her and 2D never did tell him that they were together.

Noodle hugged her father figure and he hugged her back. "Russel- san, .... I told 2D my true feelings for him and .... He told me that ....he had the same feelings... so we started dating...and-" Noodle started crying even harder. She didn't really want to think of 2D, but she knew that she had to tell Russel. "and I gave him.... My virginity....and well I haven't been feeling well so I took a...pregnancy test and well....I'm pregnant...and then he tells me that he had sex with... with-" Noodle started getting angry again. Noodle pulled away from Russel to wipe her face.

"Noods wow!" Russel was shocked at what she just told him. "I'm sorry we didn't tell you before Russel - san.." Russel sighed and tucked Noodle into her bed "Noods, baby girl get some rest okay." he kissed her head and watched her go to sleep.