The maps and definitions

Guys, you must be wondering with all the confusing words appear in this story...so I'm going to explain in this chapter.

So by the way, above is the world the characters live in

So by the way, above is the world the characters live in. Below is the description of some words use in this book.

Ranks

True/pure Blood - the pure breed from alpha male and alpha female which is a very rare occasion to happen. The strongest breed. It is said if true blood mated with the 'Diamond', they can give birth to the strongest ever pups. Mostly dominant even to other alphas.

Alpha - the second highest rank. Usually dominant. Strong and have a very high stamina. 

Beta - the third after alpha. Some are quite strong and mostly warriors. Many of them usually in the military as they tend to always fights alongside alpha. Some beta are not tend to fight but whenever they in the danger, they usually can defend themselves better. The weaker delta usually more on medic and supporter of the team.

Omega - the lowest rank. They are the weakest and basically be a breeder for pups. 

Rogue - the outcast werewolves. Does not belong to any pack either being kicked out as a punishment or run away from the pack.

Human - just normal human that live in the territory. They usually rank as omega. 

The Pack

Golden Moon Pack - the biggest pack and it's a city with modern infrastructures. The royal palace where Jeongguk live is situated here. Most werewolves and some humans that lived here are quite well being.

Crescent Pack - this is the pack that live around mountains and hills. It's look like a countryside. This is where Yaejin lived. 

Blue Moon Pack - the second biggest pack and surrounded by lakes and sea.

Silver Moon Pack - is Yaejin old pack that has been neglected after burned to ash and kills its people. It is well known to all pack that Silver Moon is a special pack because the ability to birth human babies alongside the pups. It is gifted by moon goddess that the human baby have magical power while the pup will be stronger werewolves. Most human babies were born female as they can hold much power and they are the breeder so that they can continue to keep the lineage of the pack. Another speciality of this pack is it hold a place where the source of very strong power that every werewolves can possess. But it was secretly hidden to avoid the misuse of power. Sadly, after it burned, the place was protected by heavy haze and smoke made it looks like it was vanished. Only those who from Silver Moon know how to open the gate of the territory.

Ukhra - is a desert and barely no one lives there. Is the only way to go to Kard Senn. There was a rumor that a monster lives here as a guardian that guard the door of Kard Senn.

Kard Senn - a place where the darkness alive. Storms, volcanoes, black clouds surrounded it. It is where the evil creature live. No werewolves or human dare to come here. The creature was said to be kept in a specially made prison so it cannot be released.

Other definitions

The king and queen - they are the supreme ruler. The king and queen of werewolves. Basically, they control each pack including Ukhra and Kard Senn. Every pack has its Alpha Noble lead by the nobles chosen by the king and the Elders. The king and queen live in a palace situated at Golden Moon Pack.

The Elders - the council consists of the old and powerful werewolves from each pack except Ukhra and Kard Senn. They act as advisors to the king. They are also the knowledge keeper.

Alpha Nobles - the Nobles who govern the packs other than Golden Moon. Each pack has its own alpha noble. Usually they are related to the king's bloodline but some are not. They can rule and govern the pack but still under the control of the king. Yaejin's family was one of alpha Nobles who rule Silver Moon Pack but since the pack is gone, they are dismissed from the job but still can keep the title.

Alpha royals- the higher position in defence. Usually commander or general. Only alphas can get this title.

Royal guards - the special unit to guard the royal family. Only the strongest or cleverest can be in this unit. Can be alphas, betas or deltas.

The 'Diamond' - title given to the survivors of Silver Moon Pack. Since, they are rare that is why they called as a 'Diamond'. Yaejin falls in this category.

That maybe it for now. I'll add up more in the story continuously.