15

Yaejin couldn't sleep that night. Having enough tossed and turned on the bed, she finally got up. Walked through the hallway of the mansion, wanting to head to the kitchen for some water. In the middle of it, she looked to her right, quite surprised someone was outside on the balcony. She squinted closer through the glass window. "What was he doing  there alone?" She asked herself slowly.

Nevertheless, she walked out to the balcony.

"Can't sleep Jimin?" The man startled a bit, slowly turned his head to her and smiled faintly.

"The night is beautiful." His smile never faltered.

"What are you doing here, my lady?"

"Call me Yaejin, please."

"Alright. What are you doing here, Yaejin?" Yaejin smiled when she heard Jimin was finally called her name.

"I was on my way to the kitchen but I saw you here alone. Since, I couldn't sleep as well, should I accompany you here for a while?"

Jimin was smiling again. Yaejin wondered if Jimin was always like this?

"Sure, Yaejin. It feels nice having someone to view the beautiful scenery together." He folded his arms while looking up to the sky. Yaejin was glad she wrapped herself with a small blanket before she went out of the room. It's so chilly out here. Another werewolf traits that she didn't possess. She couldn't feel warm as normal werewolves could.

"I have a question though. Wonder I can ask." Yaejin looked at Jimin. He still stared through the night sky.

"Please ask."

"The things just now. I kind of confused. Why would Joengguk mad at all of you about his mate. Is it true? That..that..."

"We're all flirting with her?"

"How is that possible? Didn't she mated with Jeongguk. Once mated, you didn't see anyone else except your mate. That's werewolf's nature, right?"

Jimin sighed. "Yes, it was supposed to. Somehow, Yeoni was different. She seemed didn't have those trait."

"What do you mean? Didn't Jeongguk marked her?"

"Yes, he did. But, Yeoni didn't seemed affected by the mark. Not that I say we flirted with her. We didn't even flirt in the first place but she looked like she seduced us and I could say somehow we were charmed by her seduction. I guess her charm just wanted to make us obedient to her will. Like a servant. But, Jeongguk didn't see it like that. He really thought that we all wanted her."

"Wait. What? Did you say charm?" Jimin turned to Yaejin. He looked at Yaejin but he surprised that Yaejin had those shocked expression.

"Yes. I didn't know it at first. Thanks to Great Jumin who realized the spell. He's the one who saved us from the charm. Except Jeongguk. He was under heavy spell that the Great Jumin couldn't lift it up."

"But it's impossible. Yeoni shouldn't have those traits. She's a werewolf."

Jimin's brows furrowed. "What do you mean Yaejin?"

Yaejin kept silence for a while. "I did remember that Jeongguk said his mate is a werewolf. That's mean she didn't posses any kind of spell and magic because only human-born like me can posses those traits. That's the tradition in Silver Moon Pack."

This time, Jimin furrowing his brows. "What if she too was human-born?"

"Again that's impossible. If it was true that she is my long lost sister, she must born werewolf. Each human-born werewolves can only give birth to one human-born but can have several pups. Even when they change their mate few times, once the baby born, they will never can give birth again to human-born. That's the rule."

"So you were saying, you're the only human-born in your family while the rest of your siblings were werewolves?"

"Yes, if I had any but since I couldn't get her exact status, I can't say anything. That's why I need to find my mother. Only she can tell the truth. And if, Yeoni is truly my sister, something's must happened to her that she could posses those traits. Or it's a fate. Maybe related to the prophecy I guess." Yaejin rubbing her chin, thinking those possible circumstances.

She definitely surprised but couldn't help to feel worry. If Yeoni was her sister, where did she ran away? Or did she? What if she was planning something else? Was her intention good or bad? All of these thoughts flooded her mind.

Jimin too was distraught. He kept thinking every Yaejin's word carefully. He shook his head slowly.

"You should get to sleep, Yaejin. It's getting late."

"Oh, yes. Anyway, thanks Jimin for your information." Yaejin smiled and started to turned away.

"Yaejin." Jimin called making Yaejin turned back to him.

"Yes."

"Please don't tell anyone about this. They didn't know about it yet."

"Oh, really. May I know why?"

"It's not that important for them to know it yet. Only Great Jumin, Yoongi and I who knows about it. Since you give more information, I think I'll let Yoongi hyung knows it too. You don't mind I'm sharing it with him, will you? It's important for our investigation." Jimin told the purpose.

Yaejin let out a smile. "Sure, go ahead."

Jimin nodded. "I think after this we have to let you involve more since you are an important person to us. You're the one who have more knowledge about your pack and it helped us a lot. Are you okay with it?"

Yaejin thought for a while before she spoke. "If it will benefit or helping us to prevent more destruction from Bloody Red Moon Day, I am more than willingly to help."

Those assurance somehow gave Jimin a relief and he smiled after that. "Well then, please have a rest, Yaejin. Tomorrow will be exhausting day for you if you know what I mean." He playful remarks somehow didn't caught Yaejin's mind. Instead she asked, "What do you mean exhausting day?"

"You don't remember? Tomorrow, your-supposed-to-be-but-somehow-he-stupidly-rejected-you mate comes here. We all know how much a brat he is, so..."

Suddenly, it struck Yaejin's mind and she gasped. "Oh my moon. Why did I forget about it? Ugh, Jimin you're so not helpful."

"You're welcome, Yaejin." Jimin chuckled.

"Agh. I don't want to meet him."