18

Awkward. All of this were awkward. For Yaejin.

She didn't know what happened to Jeongguk but he's a little bit different. No, it was a lot lot different.

Since the time he passed out, Yaejin stayed all night at his room. Not that she wanted to, but Jeongguk didn't let her go. After a bit talking and Yaejin was sure Jeongguk became okay, she decided to go back to her room however Jeongguk asked her to sleep there. Yaejin was flustered, she didn't know what to do at first but she knew if she refused Jeongguk won't listen to her. So, she moved herself to the couch, preparing herself to sleep there. It's not comfortable to sleep on the chair moreover Jeongguk was there too. How can she sleep if the person who hated her was next to her? It's must be nonsense right? But to her surprised, Jeongguk offering her to sleep on the bed while he sleep on the couch. Of course, she refused but Jeongguk just being so stubborn, she couldn't do anything but complied. She was worried of him but that stubborn prince just won't listen, settling himself on the couch while Yaejin slowly but feeling uncomfortable laying down on the bed. 

It took a while for her to sleep as she still worried. She even got up just to have a look at Jeongguk since it was silence for a while and surprisingly he was asleep. So, she went back without making noise and settling herself to sleep. 

By the morning she wake up, she almost screamed when she saw Jeongguk sleeping next to her. She was thankful enough that Jeongguk still knew to leave some space between them, he even let Yaejin took the blanket all for her. She tried not to wake him up however Jeongguk did. Yaejin was sure she was embarrassed when she met his eyes. And Yaejin was sure she was dreaming but she could see that Jeongguk was flustered too. What has happened to him?

During breakfast, Jeongguk made sure Yaejin seated next to him and ate her breakfast first before he himself ate it. Everyone were surprised by his action but no one said anything since they didn't want to  make Jeongguk mad early in the morning. It will ruin the mood and they for sure didn't want that to happen.

But one thing they can be sure of, Jeongguk is falling for Yaejin. 

Unfortunately, Yaejin didn't realize it.

Now, they were having a meeting - an order from Jeongguk. They didn't know what was it about but they still sat down for it. Waiting for Jeongguk to start. They anxiously waiting.

What was surprising, Hana and Suri were there too. Jeongguk insisted them to join. He said they could give some help later on. So, here they are.

As usual, Jeongguk ask Yaejin sit next to him.

"I'm calling you all for meeting cause I want to tell you something.  I was supposed to ask Yaejin about this but I want all of you to know it too. I think its related to the Red Moon Day." 

Each of them listen attentively cause they know it is serious when regarding to that specific day.

"What is it Jeongguk? Why didn't you tell me before?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know how to tell you. I think Yaejin will know more about this." Jeongguk confessed.

"Okay. Tell us."

Jeongguk thought for a while. "I don't know how to explain. It's kind of nonsense at first so I ignored it...but the same dreams keep appearing."

"What kind of dreams were you having?" Yaejin asked concern.

Jeongguk then explained his dreams meanwhile everyone listened to him. After a while, he finished leaving everyone deep in thoughts.

"I've read it somewhere but the information were very limited." Yaejin said. Jeongguk looked at her. "Really?"

Yaejin nodded. "I think that is one of the sign about what will happen during the Red Moon day. I think I need to explain about something. I think you all have heard about the story of evil creature that wants to posses some power so he could rule the world, haven't you?"

All of them nodded. "Yeah,but is it really a myth?" Hana asked.

"Actually, it's not a myth. It was happened hundred years before but since there not much records about it and mostly the people from that time were no longer here, we couldn't get a lot of traces. Furthermore, a few things happened after those event occurred - records missing, witnesses suddenly disappeared, rumors speculated saying that those event didn't exist making people believed that event was such a myth."

The room filled with gasps. "You all might not believe me but there's such a conspiracy happened to let people not to take the Red Moon Day and the prophecy seriously while the people behind those conspiracies slowly making their moves to make use the next Red Moon Day for their reasons."

"So you were saying there such a group exist to help this creature?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes and the one that kept chasing me these years and the recent one."

"That's them? So, you'd been chased all this time?" Jeongguk questioned with disbelief.

Yaejin nodded. "And I'm afraid that your mate was slightly related to this group. For what reason I don't know but certainly it's not a good intention."

Everyone setting their eyes on Jeongguk.