12

The brown colored wolf looking at Yaejin as if checking her that she was alright before continuing pushing the enemy's head harder on the ground. It was so strong that it made a loud crack sound and the enemy's eyes a litlle bit popped out causing instant death - she was sure it's hurt...a lot. It made Yaejin wanted to puke by the thought of it.

She quickly got herself moved away from the wolf. She wouldn't sure the wolf is on a good side or not but she needed to get away from him.

The wolf didn't seem intimidated by Yaejin's behavior instead he moved to chase other wolves but not too far from his sight where he could see Yaejin. The rogues seemed to notice him and decided to confront him.

One by one came to him but to their dismay the wolf just simply dodged their attack but he made sure each of them got hurt. He was ferocious. Biting, ripping, tearing each of them until most of them were left significantly hurt or worst....dead.

One of the wolves howled signalling their leader who was fighting with Seokjin and Mr. Park. The leader then heard it and he quickly turned his head and looked at the ugly scene next to him.

He was utterly shocked and looked at the thing that caused the scene. His gaze on the wolf and it could be seen he was mad but a little bit fear in his eyes. He didn't expect things turned to be like this.

Seokjin who was surprised that the rogue suddenly stopped moving made his eyes turned to the way that rogue looked at and he too was shocked. He gasped when he looked at the brown wolf.

"It's you. J- " The wolf growled louder before Seokjin finished his word. Seokjin gasped before put his mouth to shut.

The leader then moved his leg towards the strange wolf. His eyes bore to the said wolf. The wolf also did the same. They locked gaze into each other making rounds of checking each other out for the chance to attack at each other.

Yaejin watched the scene from one of the bushes. She quickly made a defense barrier for herself. That's the only thing she could perform in her condition. Her legs getting hurt each time she moved so she needed to take a break for a while. Now was a good chance as the wolves focused their attention to their leader and the brown wolf.

Seokjin too took the chance looking for Yaejin and when he spotted her, he ran fast to her, kneeling to her side and tried to touch her.

"No. Don't come too close. I build a barrier on myself. You can get electrified if you touch me." Yaejin warned but it's a bit late. Seokjin already flinched holding his hand that was touching the barrier.

"Ouch. It's hurt."

"Sorry. I tried to warn you."

"Tell me sooner. But anyway are you okay?"

Yaejin nodded. "Just being bitten on the leg."

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry it's my fault I couldn't protect you." He looked panic.

Yaejin shook her head. "No, Seokjin. It's my fault. I'm being careless. By the way, do you know the wolf."

Yaejin changed her gaze towards the wolf. Seokjin too looked at him and paused a while before answering.

"Yes, I know him."

----------

Seokjin was tended to Yaejin's leg carefully.

The attack was over as the strange brown wolf had killed the leader..in a bit cruel way. The head was tore off from the body, ripping the body into two parts, splurting bloods everywhere sending shivers to the rest of the rogues as they all fled away. Only a few of them escaped meanwhile others were killed by the guards or the wolf itself.

"This can't heal itself, my lady?" Seokjin asked while pointing to the injured leg.

"I don't have the ability to heal myself like you werewolves can but I can use a spell but sadly I can't use it now. I consumed to much energy in the fight. I need to rest to gain my energy back before I can perform any spell."

"So we just use a manual way to tend your leg. I'm sorry my lady if it's hurt." Seokjin took out the first aid box brought by Yaejin for this kind of case. It was always in Yaejin's bag since she knew she'll needed it anytime she's hurt and couldn't perform healing spell.

Yaejin hissed a bit when the alcohol touched her skin and a great amount of sorry was heard from Seokjin's mouth as he keep tended to the injury.

"Sir Jimin!!"

A loud roar of respected call from the guards towards a certain someone made Yaejin held her head up from Seokjin's blocking view. Even Seokjin stopped a while to look up.

"Jimin!" He screamed and Yaejin startled a bit by the loud sound that so closed to her ears however the said man didn't even looked at them. Instead he just held his hand for mere seconds before he looked after the injured guards next to him.

Seokjin let out a sigh before proceed to tend Yaejin's injury.