7

"JK."

"JK. Please hear me."

"JK. Please come out."

Namjoon stood next to Jeongguk waiting for the prince to open his eyes. But, he waited for someone else to get up. And he really needed that the wolf to wake up.

"JK. I know you hear me. Please, you need to come out."

The prince suddenly opened his eyes and Namjoon carefully looked at his eyes. The golden pierced met Namjoon brown orbs and blinked it few times to adjust with the lighting. After a while, the eyes opened again and looked at Namjoon.

"Oh, good. You came out JK. I need to talk to you."

"What do you need?" The prince get up slowly and Namjoon quickly offered to lay him on the headboard. He then offered a glass of water to the prince.

"Drink this first. You must be thirsty. Your voice sounded quite hoarse." 

The prince took the glass and gulped down the water. He then passed the glass to Namjoon and adjusted his seat. Namjoon put the glass on the side table and focused his attention to the prince again. 

Not the prince. His wolf.

Namjoon told the wolf everything while the man sat still listened to him. Namjoon told everything didn't left one out.

"I do know the consequences of it. Jeongguk didn't."

Namjoon held his breath. He was shocked.

"Did he listened now?"

"No. I send him to sleep."

"You did knew about this but you didn't help him. You want him to die?" Namjoon asked desperate.

The man just blankly stared at Namjoon. He shook his head.

"I know what I did. The prince will not die. I just want to teach him some lesson. He need to accept his mate. And I want him to accept her wholeheartedly not because of he scared that he's going to die."

"But still you risked his life JK. Isn't that dangerous?"

HIs piercing gaze shot at Namjoon. The deep growled he let out after did startled Namjoon a bit.

"Like I said, I know what I'm doing. I won't let him die. He has an important job to do. To kill the monster." His stern voice echoed in the room. Namjoon gulped and nodded agreed. He couldn't argue more. The wolf indeed knew his intention.

"One thing I want to ask your help."

Namjoon looked at him waited for his request.

"Please remind the prince of his important job and his mate. If he don't prepare to do his task, it will make this world in a great danger. I'd tried so many times and for god sake I will never stop remind him of these. He need to do it quick. My power is getting more and more unbearable for him to keep. He needs his mate to uphold my power."

"I'll try JK."

"Not just try. You MUST do it."

"Okay. Okay. I get it. But you are his wolf. Sure you can do something about it."

"Just do as I said. You do yours, I do mine!" The wolf growled again again left Namjoon with the feeling of fear.

-----

It's already the fifth day since Yaejin and Mr. Park left their house to travel. Yaejin and Mr. Park walking through the forest in the Crescent territory slowly. They decided to do the traveling the old style way, abandoned their cars behind. It was easier to hide and move even though it will consume their time and energy. But it's still the best method they could have.

After a while, they stopped by at one of the large tree not so far from the river. Suitable for stop over and rest before continuing their journey on the next day.

Yaejin rested her body on the tree trunk while gulping her water, relieving her thirst. Her eyes wandered around looking for anything suspicious. Satisfied enough, she lied her head on the tree and closed her eyes for a while.

"Yaejin?"

"Yes, dad."

"Are you sure we're going to meet your mom there?"

Yaejin opened her eyes and thought for a while. Truthfully, she didn't know that her decision was right or not. Somehow, she felt her instinct was telling her that her mom might be at the border between the Crescent and Silver Moon Territory. She might could guess her mom's motive why she'll be there and she decided to tell her father.

"My instinct tell me we're going to meet mom there. I think I can guess the reasons she'll be there. But, dad...?"

"Yes, Yaejin."

"You do actually know the prince former mate right?"

Mr. Park fell silence. He knew his daughter going to raise up this question and he knew too well that he's not going to keep the secret anymore. But, he wanted to test the water on how far did his daughter knew about this.

"How much do you know Yaejin?"

"Not so much but somehow I can tell that the prince mate was my sister, right?"

"Your mom said she was dead when she's giving birth to her."

"I don't believe it dad. If it's true then where is her grave? You neither mom never bring me to her grave. I kept questioning myself since I was little why you both wanted to keep this secret. But anyways, I found the truth later after I was been told about the prophecy. It's clearly said the warrior have a choice to choose the chosen one. It means there are two person that can be the chosen one. So, I was thinking if I'm the possible chosen one then there must be someone else can be a possible candidate of the chosen one. There's a question either mom could be the chosen one too but since mom already mating with you, she is out of question. Because in the prophecy, it stated the warrior and chosen one will be a pair. It means they are fated mate. What made me wonder, how the prince could mated then unmated? What's more surprising, I was his second chance mate. How could that be possible? Supposedly if he already mated with my sister, he could release his power and they can be the pair that can kill the monster. What was the reason she broke the mate bond? Why she left him and wants to search for the power that was hidden in long lost territory when she's already has the abilities, I assume the same abilities as me or maybe more? I keep question these since we started to travel. I can't wait to meet mom and ask her all these. I'm sure she knows the answers to my questions."

Mr. Park looked at Yaejin with sympathetic look. He felt the burden his daughter carried and sadly, he couldn't do anything about it. It was her destiny that she had to bear. He just wished that he could help her in any way he could. Thought about help, he suddenly reminded of something.

"Dear? Why you didn't ask help from the Elders and the King? Surely they know something about this."

Yaejin sighed. "I wanted to but I need to find mom first. I believe she's the better person that I can get my questions to be answered."

Mr. Park too let out a sigh. "I guess you were right, dear. Let us wish so we can find your mother quick. I also hope we didn't get interrupted through our journey."

"Yes, you were right dad. I just hope we didn't meet the palace warriors or alpha noble's guards or worst the rogues."

"Our journey is considered danger enough Yaejin."

"That's why I preferred just us. If any palace warriors follow us, it just made our journey become harder."

Mr. Park nodded agreed. Later, they pulled out the tent and prepared for rest before they continued their journey tomorrow.

Not they aware, someone was watching them from afar.