24

Jeongguk feel restless this few days. Not knowing why but he feel his body somewhat uncomfortable. He hope that once they arrived at his cabin, he could get a rest and this restless can fly away.

Upon arriving, he quickly walk to his room after mind linking Yoongi, he needed to rest and no one to disturb him. 

Closing the door, he get rid of his cloth, leaving his shorts and lay on his bed. Clutching his head, he frown feeling the pain in his head getting intensified. Was his pain come again?

He was sure that his body ache getting lesser since Yaejin with him. He now accepted the fact that Yaejin is his mate. His wolf certainly happy about it and yes, the pain was reduced.

But now, he felt another pain and he for sure didn't know what was the cause. It's getting frustrated.

"Ugh!" he suddenly felt his body temperature rised. He kicked the blanket out of his leg, trying to cool off. Getting more restless, he turned around, laying on his side closing the eyes. Hoping he will feel better while thinking what was wrong with him.

This was getting nowhere. He couldn't think of anything and his pain didn't subside, so he thought of sleeping. Might reduced his pain a bit.

Later, he woke up and darkness was covering his surrounding. Groaned lowly while turned to another side, still in pain, he blinked few times looking at something on his night stand.

Food. Maybe Yoongi sent it earlier. He didn't feel hungry, so he ignored it. Laid on his back taking a deep breath, he slowly let his breath out. His temperature back to normal but the pain still there, he rested himself.

"F***" Sudden heat rose up again making Jeongguk breath hitched. This time the pain hit him harder, his sweat forming quickly on his entire body. He clutched his chest as his breath rapidly.

The sweet intoxicating smell penetrated his nose. Too sweet. He closed his eyes, inhaling those smell. He rose up, both hands clutching the sheet. Again, he took deep breath smelling the smell.

As if something strucked his head, he cursed slowly.

His rut coming.

But why?

He didn't have his rut quite some time. After his mark was broken, his rut too, also dissappeared.

His rut only come when he marked his mate. And he didn't mark Yaejin yet. How could this be?

Another sensation of pain hit him. He could feel his wolf tried to take over him, wanting to go to his mate, taking her to his room and mating her this instant but he held him. He didn't want that. He didn't want his mate ran away without him talked to her first. He wanted her to accept him first. He didn't want to force her to accept him unwilling.

He kept holding himself from losing to his rut.

*Yoongi* He mind linked with a growl.

*Prince? Are you okay?* Worry laced in his guardian voice.

He took a breath before spoke *Where is she?*

*She is down here. Jimin's back, sire. He brought a guest.*

Jeongguk couldn't hear fully as he was still battling with his rut. His silence making Yoongi became more worried.

*Jeongguk. Are you really okay? Need me to go see you?*

*No. Who was it?*

*It's Lady Yaejin's mother. Jeongguk, you need to listen to this*

Before Jeongguk could speak, he heard the conversation Yoongi made him listen to. He listened carefully despite his rut crazily hit him without mercy.

He took a deep breath and smirk as the conversation ends.

*Prince? Are you listening?*

*Yes. Loud and clear.* His voice was a low an octave.

*So how? You not have been in you rut quite a long time. And you didn't mark her yet.*

Jeongguk chuckled. Yoongi was sure the chuckle was kind of creep.

*Tell her to come to my room now. I'm in rut.* He growled lowly on his last word.

*Jeongguk?* Yoongi wasn't sure he heard the sentence right. Jeongguk in his rut? How?

*Her.In.My.Room.Now.*

Yoongi quickly went to the triplet conveying the message.