25

Yaejin slowly knocked the room before entering. She was surprised the room was so dark, left her stunned in her place. Fear slowly crept to her, she forgot to move.

"Close the door and lock it." The low voice woke her up from her trance.

It took a while before she walked in, closed the door and lock it slowly. Her body was facing the door. She didn't move a bit. She couldn't move. First, the room was so dark. The only light exist was the ray of moon light penetrated through curtains.

Second, she was scared. Even though, she kept repeating this was necessary for them to mate but she couldn't help to feel scared. Feared that Jeongguk will reject her again. Feared that even though Jeongguk mated her, it was just necessary to. Not that he wanted to. Feared of anything happened after that. Will their relationship be okay?Will they be okay?

With Jeongguk in his rut, scared her even more. She knew his wolf eventually took over him and she scared that after all of this finish, Jeongguk might regretted it. She didn't know how to accept that fact. However, she will not have any regret of it slightest a bit. She already opened her heart for Jeongguk. She might be hurt if Jeongguk still didn't accept her but she will endure it.

At least, Jeongguk did want to mate her alas he didn't call her to come here right?

Who knows she might have a chance to win over Jeongguk's heart. Not just his body.

She prayed for this.

Little did she knew, her prayer was already fulfilled.

---

She startled a bit when she felt tingling on her neck. Hot breath blew on her neck made her shivered through her spine. She clutched harder on doorknob.

"You smell so heavenly."

Yaejin bit her lips unknowingly. She didn't know what to say or do but she knew her heart was fluttered by his word. Plus Jeongguk low voice added the fast tempo of her heart beating.

She gasped when his lips brushing her neck, slowly moving up giving small kisses then stopped at her ear. She moaned closing her eyes when he blew his breath at her ear. Jeongguk smirked looking at her reaction. His getting excited knowing his little mate enjoying his tease.

He turned her body slowly facing him but Yaejin still refusing to look at him as she closed her eyes.

"Open your eyes baby." Yaejin shook her head. She felt happy at Jeongguk endearment but she still scared.

Jeongguk smiled seeing her cute reaction but he didn't want to wait longer. He lifted up her chin.

"Open it. I want to look at your eyes." His soft but low voice certainly manifesting his inner alpha making Yaejin felt submitted. It was so fast how she wanted to feel submitted to her mate. Something she didn't feel with other wolves. Not that others didn't tried to but they just couldn't. She was special. No one could make her submit. Well, except this one particular wolf in front of her.

Slowly opening her eyes, she froze. Her mate was looking at her with such intense gaze. She could feel mixed emotions emitted from his eyes. Passionate, admiration, lust...a little bit love supposed?

They stared at each other for a while. Yaejin could feel her cheeks became hotter each seconds, she looked down again feeling embarrassed. Jeongguk quickly lifted up her chin with his finger.

"Don't." He didn't feel enough. He swears he can stare at her face whole day if he wants to but now it's not that time. His rut getting stronger and of course, his smell of arousal penetrated through this whole room. It's a shame his mate couldn't smell it. How much he wanted her. But no worry, he had ways to make sure she knew it.