29

Jeongguk walked back to the house when he heard a little commotion. He quickly moved to the sound and saw everyone sitting in the living room with some kind of worried expression.

"What happen here?" He asked.

Mrs. Park quickly looked at him. "Your Highness-"

"Call me Jeongguk please. I'm your daughter's mate."

"Oh, well. Jeongguk, was Yaejin with you?"

Jeongguk raised his brow. "Didn't she come back home already?" He saw the sudden changed in Mrs. Park face while Mr. Park still a bit calm.

"Oh, my moon." Mrs. Park worriedly said.

"What is it?" Jeongguk suddenly felt nervous. 

"She didn't come back, Jeongguk. We thought she was with you." Yoongi told.

Upon hearing that, Jeongguk quickly ran out, sniffing his nose trying to smell the scent and started running faster after he found the smell. 

'Stupid, stupid. Why did I leave her alone.' Jeongguk scold himself. His heart was beating so fast at the thought of his lost mate. Not to mention, his wolf was raging, mad at his stupid behavior.

He heard something followed him and he knew who it was so he let it slide while he kept running fast. He needed to be fast. The scent getting stronger and he knew he was close.

He slowed down his pace when he arrived. He quickly looked around but there was nothing.

"Jeongguk!"

Yoongi too stopped.

"She's gone!" Jeongguk claimed. He didn't understand why suddenly he couldn't smell her scent. It's suddenly vanished. He ran around pushing the bushes but he couldn't find anything. Yoongi too, tried to help him looking around.

"I can't find her!" Jeongguk screamed so loud, mad at himself. His tears flowed down while he scream, showing his emotion. His knees fell on the ground, letting out his cry. 

Yoongi kneeled beside him, slowly touching his shoulder. 

"We can find her Jeongguk. She's still around here."

"I can't smell her scent. I can't feel her. I'm not going to forgive myself if something happen to her. Why am I so stupid? Why I let her go back alone?" Jeongguk blaming himself.

"Jeongguk calm down please. Are you sure you can't smell her?"

Jeongguk looked up at him as if Yoongi didn't believe him. "I'm sure I will not stop if I can still smell her." He growl pissed.

"Alright. I'm sorry, prince."

*I'm sorry to disturb but I need you both to follow my scent. I know where the princess is.* Jimin suddenly mind linked them.

Both Jeongguk and Yoongi looked at each other before they got up and started to run following the smell left by Jimin.

Right, why didn't smell the scent before. Jimin's scent certainly lingered around there too.

------

Yaejin woke up in a dark place that was look like an underground place. There was a limited access to the light with a small window with stone wall surrounded her. The metal door on her left was the only exit while it was so dark outside the door. 

She was laid on small dirty mattress with both her hands and legs tied on metal ring attached to the wall. She still can move but within small distance.

She didn't know how long she was fainted but she knew it was night time as she only saw darkness through the small window. 

Sudden thud sound startled her as she looked at the door that was suddenly opened and came in someone fully covered in a big cloak. She was shocked at the size of the person who came in. He was so big and tall but there's something strange on the way his stance. It looked like he was slightly bent but never miss to show his big figure.

Yaejin crawled back until her body touched the cold stone wall behind her. She was scared. She could feel some threatening dark aura came from the person who stood not to far from her.

Low dark chuckle came out from the person who still covered his face with the cloak he was wearing. 

"You should not feel scared, precious." 

Yaejin couldn't hide her fear as she heard the voice. The words he say didn't comply with his intimidating scary sound. She could hear he growl while he speak.

"What do you want?"

Again, she heard the chuckle. He still stood not to far from her but Yaejin could feel her breathing was getting harder as if something was choking her.

"You asking something that is so obvious, precious."

"I don't know what do you want and don't call me precious. I don't like it."

Small laugh came out from the man's mouth but it's still scary for Yaejin to hear it.

"You are my precious and it is you who I want."

Yaejin was surprised when the man suddenly came close to her and kneeled one his leg to support his body while he lifted up his hand. She was shocked that his hand was hairy and he had sharp long nails. She tried to move her face but he was fast, clenching her face with his hand, turning to face him.

She still couldn't see his face but with the closeness, she could see his mouth and - she gasped. He had long and sharp fangs. The man smirked when he heard she gasped.

"What do you want from me?" Yaejin asked bravely despite being held by the man.

The man looked at her rubbing his thumb on her cheek. Yaejin tried to let go. She didn't like being touched by other man but the man's grip was so strong.

"You are strong indeed. Exactly like I want." He grinned showing his fangs intentionally.

"Let me go." She squirmed but the man didn't bother, he let his other hand moved to her shoulder, slightly tilted her head showing the mate mark on her collarbone. He slightly brushed the mark making Yaejin startled in surprise. She felt slight burn on her mark.

"What are you doing?"

"This mark will soon disappear. You'll be marked by me on the day of Blue Moon, precious. You will no longer mated to your loved one. You'll be mine."

The man removed his cloak that covered his face. Yaejin's eyes widened in shocked.

"Y-Y-You are..."