33

The day finally come. 

Jeongguk stood in the middle of a group of warrior in a certain place not far from the invisible building. They planned to surround the building with 4 teams circling around. Each team being lead by Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok with Jeongguk in one team with Jumin.

They all waited for Jeongguk's signal to move. Jeongguk then looked at Jumin and nodded. The Elder then started to mumbling certain spells and all of them waited patiently.

Jeongguk saw the invisible barrier that protect the building slowly lost its power and the building itself appeared in sight. He still maintained his look on the building.

*Wait for it all of you* He mind linked to his warriors. He already mind linked with Yaejin about all the plan and Yaejin received it fully. She also told him that they moved her to another room.

Jeongguk also got brief information on how many people in there, thanks to his mate and Jumin.

Much to his anticipation, in front of him the enemies were already stood there with their own troop. The leader was standing proudly but something was strange.

He stood with a cloak covering his face and body, but it's too prominent for Jeongguk to know it's the monster. The one who took his mate from him. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fist, He felt himself couldn't wait to pounce on that monster but he needed to calm himself. He has to follow the plan.

The surrounding immediately became tensed. The air became tightened and everyone could feel the silence filled the air. Only the sound of the breeze and birds chirping can be heard.

Jeongguk still maintained his gaze on the monster, same as the monster itself. Even though the cloak hid most of his face, Jeongguk could see the sly smirk was shown by the monster. Both of them stood stared at each other while both parties waited the que.

Jeongguk growled lowly. He waited a little more before he started to whistle and exactly at that time, all the warriors, including the enemies made their move. 

Jeongguk together with Jumin came forward to the monster, the same movement from the monster to them and they stopped as they were facing each other.Even though the monster was a head taller than Jeongguk but Jeongguk was less intimidated by it. Both were eyeing each other, the aura that came out from them were quite powerful it cause intimidation to the nearer person. 

Whilst Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin lunged forward. They grabbed whomever they could catch with their hand, not transforming to their wolf yet. Meanwhile most of the warriors and the enemy changed their form and could be seen, wolves scattered around getting at each other, tearing, ripping and shredding bloods.

Once the green and chocolate color of normally forest would be now was stained with red. 

Jeongguk still didn't move. He was still waited for the monster to start his move. However, the monster seem like to tease the prince. His sly smirked somehow irritated Jeongguk.

"Stop smirking before I punch you." He gritted his teeth. The monster just grinned showing his shiny fangs.

"It's an honor to see you, true blood prince." 

"Cut the crap. I want my mate back."

The sly smirk slowly faded from the monster's face. The cloak slowly moved from the face. Jeongguk was taken aback looking at the monster's face.

The monster was actually in a wolf form but he was standing in his two feet. Not the same stance as a normal wolf. That's why he looked so big. But, not his body that scared Jeongguk, its his face. The face was hideous, it has human features but hair or was it fur covered his whole face.

"Scared young prince?"

Jeongguk quickly changed his expression. He needed not to fear.

"I want my mate back." He pressured the monster.

Sudden movement startled Jeongguk but his quick reflex made him moved back a little.

"Quick move, young prince." The monster said while moving his hand filled with long and sharp nails.

Jeongguk looked down and saw his shirt ripped. The scratch mark was almost penetrated his skin. He quickly moved again as the monster started to attack him again. The Great Jumin waited not too far from the monster and Jeongguk, his eyes sometimes wandering around looking for any possible spells and threats.

The others still immersed with the fight. Jimin's tried to finish his attack before he ran towards Jeongguk. He needed to assist him. They still had another plan to do.

Jeongguk however was still in fight with the monster. He's already changed to his wolf just in time to attack the monster. Both of them were so strong. Scratches, bruises scattered around their bodies but none of them cared.

Jimin had to find a way to interrupt the fight. He needed to get Jeongguk away from the monster. Jeongguk needed to find his mate.

He quickly made his way, sneaking to the back and attacked the monster. The monster howled in pain but was fast to grab Jimin's hand however Jimin dodged it well. His sight never leave the monster but his mind talked to Jeongguk to quickly moved away. He tried to distract the monster. Jumin was also there to assist both of them.

*Quick, Jeongguk. Go and find Yaejin.*

Jeongguk hesitated at first but he then ran towards the building. The monster tried to follow Jeongguk but Jimin held him at the same time Hoseok came in and helped him. Jimin knew he could fight alone but with Hoseok there, they could give more time for Jeongguk to find his mate.