21

"Do you want to rest a bit?" Looking at tired face Yaejin, Jeongguk then stopped. All through the journey they just walked. It's much easier to cover themselves in a thick forest rather than using a car on the road that might easily spotted by the enemies.

Besides, they needed to walk as Yaejin can't transform to a wolf. It might take a while but better than to risk themselves to any dangers ahead.

"Yes, please. I need a break." Jeongguk nodded then asking Yoongi and Jimin to watch out before he settling himself on the big tree. He patted his side telling Yaejin to sit next to him meanwhile Mr. Park sat on the tree next to them. Giving Jeongguk and Yaejin some space. Even though he was a bit wary about Jeongguk but through out the journey he watched the prince took a good care on her daughter, he somewhat felt relieved.

Jeongguk watched Yaejin fanned herself with her hand trying cool down. He watched her face with tiny sweats covering her forehead and rolling down to her already red face. He was so fascinated with Yaejin face he didn't realized he stared that long, making Yaejin a bit flustered.

"Is there something on my face?" Yaejin asked worried. But her question was left unanswered as Jeongguk still looking at her unbothered. Yaejin frowned uncomfortable before asking again.

Few more seconds of silence before Jeongguk finally said. "You're actually beautiful." Making her face become redder.

Not knowing what to response, she just said. "Oh, well...thanks..?"

Jeongguk chuckled letting his gaze changed as he leaned his body on the tree with both hands supported his head.

They both sat in silence, thoughts rummaging in their brains. Yaejin lost in her world of thoughts meanwhile Jeongguk keep searching to find a suitable topic to talk. He gave up later on as his brain was so stuck so he closed his eyes to rest for a while.

Jimin saw that scene and he let out small chuckle before Yoongi too heard his and turned his head to the same direction as Jimin.

"That's awfully awkward." He said in a low voice. Jimin again chuckled.

"Yeah. Never saw him like that with Yeoni." Yoongi then turned to Jimin.

"Is there something you're hiding Jimin?"

Jimin furrowed his brows. "Nothing. Why?"

Yoongi sighed. "I saw how you look at Lady Yaejin, Jimin. And I suspected something happened before between you and Lady Yeoni too?"

Jimin sat still in his calm expression. "Really? I didn't realize I have such a look on Lady Yaejin. I think of her as my friend. Same with Yeoni. Nothing more nothing less."

"Is that so? But why you address Lady Yeoni as Yeoni? You know who she is right. We can't simply called their name easily."

Jimin silenced for a while. He seemed surprised at first. "I know..." He continued. "but Lady Yaejin did ask us to call her by her name. And actually Yeoni did ask the same to me. I didn't want to at first but she kept making me to call her by her name, so I did. And I was so used to it now, I simply forget to call her Lady."

"I know it's not just that, Jimin. You two were acting so closed before to the point Jeongguk thought you're into his mate that made you both almost fought with each other. You certainly remember that, right?"

Jimin sighed heavily. "Of course, I remembered. But, believe me, Yeoni and I were nothing. We're just friend."

"Then, how about Lady Yaejin. You don't have any interest towards her, do you?" Yoongi asked concerned.

Jimin glanced at Yaejin before his dark brown orbs meeting Yoongi's black ones.

"I don't know but I do feel something when I looked at her..." before Yoongi protested he continued. "Rest assured, hyung. I will not do something like that." Yoongi raised his brow asking for confirmation.

Jimin then said again. "I just said I feel something but that doesn't mean I have feelings on her. It's something else."

"Are you sure?"

Jimin let out a confident smile. "Yes, I am. At least I can promise you that."

Yoongi felt half relief. "I just don't want you two fighting anymore over a girl even though we're destined to have a mate on our own. But I don't know why moon goddess seems like to play with your destiny. You had enough with your family incidents and now with this mate things, ugh, I can't understand."

Jimin chuckled a bit on Yoongi frustrated voice. "Don't worry hyung. I don't blame anything that happened before. I believe there's something positive behind all this."

"I hope so."

Jimin patted Yoongi's back a bit before both of them let out small laughs together.

"Jimin hyung! Yoongi hyung! Come here please."

Both of them looked at each other with small grin plastered on their mouth before getting up moving over to the owner of the voice.

"We're coming."