6

Another notification came up and Namjoon quickly looked at it.

"Oh crap."

"What now? Don't say the King wants to come." Yoongi asked annoyed.

Namjoon looked guiltily at him and Yoongi clicked his tongue. "Great."

By the time, the door of waiting room in the Royal Ward was opened and came in the King. Both Namjoon and Yoongi sighed before they got up from the seat and bowed as soon as the King was in front of them.

"How was my child?" The King asked calmly but ones could detected the nervousness in his voice.

"The doctor still check on him." Namjoon said.

"How did it happened?" Both Namjoon and Yonngi looked at each other before Namjoon spoke.

"We've found the Diamond, Your Highness." The glittering in the King eyes was clearly shown.

"Really. Is it he or she?"

"It's a she."

"Well, is she here?"

Namjoon shook his head. The King frowned. "Why? Didn't I give you the order to bring her here as soon as you met her?"

Yoongi spoke. "We did asked her to follow us but she declined Your Highness. She said she had something important to do but she also told us if she done with her things, she will let us know when she come."

The King sighed and shook his head. "She is valuable. She is a our national treasure. How come you don't understand how important she is? If she has something to do at least make her come here first and we discussed before she proceed with her things."

"We do know Sire but there is other problem as well." Namjoon told nervously. The King raised his brows. "What is it?"

"...Uh..it's complicated Your Highness."

"Namjoon. What. Is. It?" The King emphasize each words strongly. Somehow it sent shivers to both royal guards.

"A-actually sh-she is Prince Jeongguk mate."

The King widened his eyes. "You met Yeoni?"

"No, Sire. Prince Jeongguk has a second chance mate. The one we just found."

"WHAT?"

"Yes, Your Highness. She's the human Diamond to be exact."

The King slumped down on the sit near to him and loss on his thoughts. Both Namjoon and Yoongi waited nervously while standing next to him.

"I never thought that Jeongguk will have a second mate. And another Diamond too. I believe this is not just a coincidence. It's truly came as the prophecy said." The King mumbled alone but still could be heard by Namjoon and Yoongi.

"But what happen to my son?"

"He became like that after he rejected his mate."

The King let out a loud desperate sighed - lied back on the seat and started to rub his head. Both Yoongi and Namjoon came rushing to their king.

"Your Higness, are you okay? Do we need to call the doctor to check on you?"

The King shook his head but still rubbing his head. "Why he rejected her?"

"Apparently Prince Jeongguk still can not forget Lady Yeoni and he wanted to be loyal to her even after all she did to him."

"Ugh why did it has to be like this? What's the other Diamond Name? Did she knew Yeoni?"