14

The sounds of spoons and forks clattering were heard in large dining room where Yaejin and the rest of them had their dinner that night. They arrived early evening at Blue Moon Pack and was greeted by Taehyung himself in the mansion. As soon as they arrived, Taehyung quickly hugged his brother Seokjin with the "I miss you so much hyung" was said when they hugged.

Seokjin too embraced his younger brother with love and of course with a reply "I miss you too baby brother" which made Taehyung pouted. "I'm not a baby anymore. I'm an alpha noble you know." Seokjin laughed happily having fun teasing his younger brother. After that, Taehyung went to Jimin and hugged him while Jimin happily returned the hug with a smile.

"I'm glad you're back and I wanted to talk a lot with you but I guess all of you especially our special guest here.." he turned his gaze towards Yaejin and Mr. Park, "..are tired from a long journey. So, let my pack members here show all of your room to rest. We will call you for dinner later. Please, have a rest first." He said with genuine smile.

So, here they were after they had a reasonable rest, enjoying the food they ate. Yaejin was glancing around and looked at each one that sitting in the area. Taehyung was in the end of the table with his mate, Hana on his left meanwhile Seokjin on his right. Hoseok next to Hana with his mate, Suri. Her father was next to Seokjin and Yaejin herself seated next to her father. Strangely, Jimin seated next to her which she found it was a bit weird considered Jimin was supposed to sit next to Hoseok or at least Hana. But, here he was clearly enjoying his food next to her. Not that Yaejin didn't like it but again strangely she was received a confused stare from Taehyung and sometimes Hoseok glancing at both of them once in a while.

"So.." Seokjin attempted a conversation. "...Did you received any news recently my brother?"

Taehyung looked at his brother while wiping his mouth with a napkin before he spoke.

"Oh, yes. I received from Yoongi that our little prince wants to make a visit to our place soon." As soon as he said that, his eyes wandered off to Yaejin. "I guess its relate with our lady over there."

Never that she wanted it to happen, but Yaejin did choked her food. Jimin quickly handed over a glass of water, Yaejin took it fast and gulped hardly. While Jimin, slowly rubbed her back and shot a glare to Taehyung but the latter just smirked. Yaejin was sure her face a little bit red as everyone in the room now paid attention to her.

"Why are you saying that honey. Look at what you did. Forgive my husband words, Lady Yaejin. He didn't mean anything." Hana asking for forgiveness with her concern look. Yaejin shook her head and waving her hands indicating she was fine. "It's okay Hana. I understand, but please call me Yaejin. I don't really like people call me lady."

"No can do, my lady. You are precious to our country. You are our treasure. You should be respected nonetheless." Hana said back.

Yaejin couldn't help but sighed. "Please, I'm a human not a treasure. At least I hope people in this dining room can call me by my name. Thats's all I ask." Yaejin pleaded.

Everyone were looking at each other before Suri spoke. "I don't really mind to call you by your name. If that what you asked for, I'll be glad to. I hope we can be friends too." She smiled at Yaejin which definitely Yaejin returned those sweet smile. "Thank you Suri."

"You're much welcome." She said. "Then me too. Hi, Yaejin. I want to be your friend too." Hoseok stepped in. Everyone were laughing, Yaejin smiled nodding.

"Sure Hoseok. We can be friends." The laughing continued. Mr. Park then excused himself to get a rest leaving the youngsters to enjoy the desserts next.

Seokjin faked a cough taking everyone's attention. "So, back to the topic. Do you know Taehyung when the prince will arrive?"

Taehyung furrowed his brows for a while thinking, "Maybe tomorrow evening if everything went smooth." All of sudden, the area went to silent. Seemed everyone was deep in thought when suddenly Suri started to ask. "Was there something happened to the prince with all of you?"

She's the one who didn't know the story yet as she still newly mated with Hoseok. Meanwhile, Taehyung looked at his brother "Does the lady know about it?" he asked slowly not to let Yaejin heard  but when he saw his brother nodded, then he nodded understood.

Hoseok looked at Taehyung and Jimin asking their permission, Jimin just casually nodded while sipping his drink instantly permitted Hoseok to tell the story. Once Suri knew the story, she let out  a gasp.

"So, you are the prince's mate, Yaejin? I thought he had a mate before? Oh, I'm sorry Yaejin. I didn't mean to offense you."

"Nah, that's okay. I was rejected by him anyway." Yaejin calmly said. This time, both Hana and Suri gasped. Hana quickly got up from her seat and ran to Yaejin hugging her from behind the seat.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for you Yaejin. You shouldn't suppose to receive this." She hugged Yaejin, rubbing her arms with her hands while on it. Yaejin smiled a bit at her loving action. She slowly tapped her free hands on Hana. "It's okay, Hana. I'm alright."

"But Yaejin, didn't you feel the pain after being rejected. How come you are so okay with it?" Suri asked confused.

Hana too suddenly realized that she let go of Yaejin, pulled her up and checked on her as if she was hurting somewhere. "Yeah, didn't you feel the pain?"

Yaejin let out a chuckle. "Apart from my injured leg, I didn't feel any pain at all." Her words seemed raised a curiosity to everyone except Seokjin.

"Well..." Yaejin sat back and let Hana sat next to her before continued, "We, human-born werewolf didn't have a lot of original werewolves traits. Some cases, we don't have it at all but fro me, there are traits that I do and don't have. Such as pain of losing the mate or being rejected. This trait is a must have to human-borns. So, we can mate few times without having a constant pain."

Yaejin told them the rest about her speciality and everyone seemed impressed with it.

"But all of this, it comes with a greater responsibility as you all know about the Bloody Red Moon Day and the prophecy." Yaejin reminded them.

"So it was all true then about them." Hana asked. Yaejin nodded nonetheless confirming it.

"So you are now on a mission to do something to prevent for that day to come?"

Yaejin shook her head. "I can't stop the day to come but I need to stop the monster that will ruin our world."

"You have to do it alone?"

"No. Its stated in the prophecy that a pair of true blood warrior and the chosen one will kill the creature. At first, the Elders and the royal thought Jeongguk and his former mate were the one to be the said pair but if I'm not mistaken the Head of the Elders, The great Jumin, didn't think so. He tried to find some sort of proofs when all of those event told by Hoseok just now occurred. He thought that Yeoni disappearance was related to the events. But, for Jeongguk, she was still his mate so he decided to meet me to help him find Yeoni. That's when both of us found out that we were mates and I got rejected instantly after that. Not that I care actually, but with all these things happened, we maybe delaying the preparation to kill the creature. And my mission is to find my mother so that I can get any enlightenment and ideas to another ways we can use to face the creature. Not to mention, I actually didn't know where my mother was. I just fully followed my instinct. But I hope I can find her sooner."

The silence after that given some times to everyone being immersed in deep thought. 

"So Jeongguk comes here for what reason?" Suri questioning herself but she didn't realize every body could listen to it.

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. "We don't know. Let's just hope he comes in peace after all that happened. I'm glad I'm mated."

Hoseok too suddenly nodded his head. "Me too." He laughed a bit leaving the girls confused while Seokjin furrowing his brows in concern and expressionless Jimin.

"Why are you saying like that, honey?"

Taehyung just chuckled but Hoseok the one who gave the answer. "The other reason we're not in good terms with the bratty prince was because he thought that we like his mate as in we're flirting with her behind his back."

The girls were shocked. Yuri even left her mouth wide opened to the shocking statement.