5

Yaejin watched Jeongguk walked out from the room. She didn't know why but somehow her legs became still. She still shocked. She slowly turned to look at Namjoon. Namjoon was looking at her with pity.

"I'm sorry Lady Yaejin."

She tried to find words to say but in the end she just smiled at him.

"It's okay."

"Lady Yaejin. Even though things become like this but I still just want to ask for confirmation. Do you still not coming with us? You are the 'Diamond'. You are very precious to us. The Elders will definitely get mad at us if we didn't bring you to the palace." Yoongi said.

If the things that she wanted to do after this was not important, she might reconsider to follow them. But, after the rejection outburst just now, it's truly the best if she didn't go. Jeongguk might hate to see her in his palace and she didn't want to make things became more complicated, didn't she?

Slowly she shook her head. "I do really have something important to do. Thank you for the invitation. Tell the Elders this is my decision."

"Do you want any royal guards to follow you for things that you'll do next?" Yoongi asked again.

"No. It's better for me and my father alone."

"But your life maybe in danger."

"Like I said, as long as my father with me then I safe." 'But it's better for not anyone to follow us. I want to keep it secret.' She thought that alone.

"If you say so, then it's okay. Do inform us if you want any help. We'll be glad to help." Namjoon added.

"ARE YOU GUYS COMING OR NOT? I HATE WAITING!" Jeongguk voice echoed from downstairs. Namjoon and Yoongi nodded respectfully to Yaejin and shakes hand with Kireum before dashing out from the room.

Kireum looked at his daughter who still loss in thoughts.

"Are you okay dear?" 

Yaejin watched her father showing his empathy and seriously it made her wanted to cry but strangely the tears wouldn't come out. 

"I'm not gonna lie here and admit that I am not okay."

He embraced her gently rubbing her back. "Oh baby, I'm sorry. Are you hurt?"

Against her expectation, she really didn't cry. She felt something else and she wanted to tell her father honestly about it.

"Rather than hurt I feel empty. Although I'm still shocked over the rejection and I thought I might got hurt but like I said. It feels empty like I'm losing something."

"In werewolves terms it means the bond is slowly broken. Luckily you're not mark yet. It's going to be more harsh and painful. Thank moon goddess you're not a werewolf. You can't feel the pain of rejection."

"Although I am not, I can still feel the hurt. My heart feels like being thrown off to the deepest cliff and broken to million pieces. It's so hurt."

He chuckled upon hearing those. "Yeah something like that." You hit his chest playfully knowing your father just wanted to ease your feeling and you're thankful for that.

Something then snapping you out of your mind suddenly. "Dad."

"Yes dear."

"I think we should pack now and move out from this house." Sensing something was change in your tone, he looked at you. "Why?"

"I can feel something approaching us and I can surely guess it's not a very good vibe."

His eyes widened. "Is it dangerous?"