Chapter One

"Wait, so are you telling me that you slept with your boyfriend and your best friend... at the same time?"

Let me just start from the beginning.

So this is a story about a woman name Naomi Choi and she's on her second year in college in Seoul. On her second year of high school she started dating a guy; Johnny Suh and they've been dating ever since. At first her younger brother Haechan didn't like the fact she was dating one of his best friends but then he warmed up to it. Speaking of best friends, two of her childhood best friends, Mark and Nini also go to the same college as her.

I don't understand how some people say that you can't have a guy best friend without him being gay. Mark has been her best friend since they were kids and they haven't had any problems with their friendship... at least not yet.

"So where are you right now?" Nini asked over the phone.
"I'm gonna be there in about a minute or so" she answered as she looked out the train window.
"Can't wait to see you. We've got so much to catch up on"
"So we'll meet at our usual spot?"
"Of course. I'm already waiting here" Nini said as she hung up.

Once the train stopped, Naomi was one of the first ones to step outside with her bags.

She started walking to the coffee shop that was on the opposite side of the road from the university. It was odd that the café wasn't crowded

"I guess people it's not as popular as I thought it would be"
She thought to herself.

She walked inside the café and saw Nini waving at her by the corner booth. She walked over there and put her luggages down as she hugged Nini tightly.

"Oh god I've missed you" Naomi said and smiled.
"Me too"

They both sat down.

"I already ordered us our usuals" Nini added as she handed Naomi her drink.
"My favorite bubble tea. You know me so well" Naomi said as they both laughed a little.

||

"So how was your summer?" Nini asked as they sipped their drinks.
"It was great. I got some writing done for school and I drew a lot. Ohh and Mark and I went to an amusement park and then we played games and went to road trips and such"
"So wait, you didn't spend any time with Johnny this summer?" Nini was confused.
"Ohh I wish I could've but he went on a trip at beginning of the summer with Jaehyun and Jaemin"
"So you basically spent the whole summer with my brother?"
"With him and Hyuck. I mean Mark was practically living in our house. Too bad you couldn't be there"
"Yeah, I wish I could've come but you know I had to work at the salon all summer"
"Yeah, I know... But at least we have all year together again"

||

Once they got to the dormatory, they went to their rooms, which were next to each other.

Naomi unpacked all her stuff and then she heard a knock on the door. She walked over there and opened it; her face lightened up and heart started beating faster. It was her boyfriend.

"Oh my god, what are you doing here? I thought you were going to arrive tomorrow!" She said as she hugged him tightly.
"I came on an earlier flight. I missed you too much to stay away for one more night" He said.
"I missed you too Johnny" She said as she kissed him.

He kissed her back and lifted her up to carry her to the bed. He laid her down on it and got on top of her. They were making out and it was getting heated.

"Hey Nao- Oh god, I'm sorry if I interrupted" Mark said and quickly turned away from them.

Johnny moved to sit next to her. She fixed her clothes and got up.

"It's okay. Anyways, what's up?"

He turned to look at her. He was blushing red.

"Yeah, I was just wondering if you wanted to come to the orientation with me? It's starting soon" He scratched his neck.
"Yeah sure. John, you wanna come?" She turned to look at Johnny.
"There's something I need to do, I'll just catch up with you later" He said and she nodded as Mark grabbed her hand and dragged her out of her room and to the hall.

||

Once the orientation was over, she was heading to her room but she was stopped by Mark

"Do you wanna grab something to eat?"
"I would love to but I'm getting pretty tired. But we can have breakfast tomorrow before classes start"
"Okay. Meet me outside at 8 am tomorrow?"
"Yeah" She agreed as she walked back to her room.

||

Once she opened the door, she saw a blanket on the floor with snacks and drink on it. There were two candles next to the snack.

"Hey" Johnny said as he walked from the kitchen with two glasses on his hands.
"What is this?"
"I've just missed you so much that I wanted us to catch up and have some privacy. So come and sit down" He instructed and she followed.

||

"So what have you been doing this summer besides obviously missing me?" He had a grin on his face.
"I did that essay for psychology class and then I went to an amusement park with Mark. But mostly I just stayed inside and played games with Mark and Hyuck"
"So you spent the whole summer with Mark?"
"Pretty much. What about you?"

As the night went on they catched up on everything and by the end of the night, he decided to stay in her room.