Chapter Three

Naomi woke up in the morning feeling heartbroken and lonely. She missed Johnny waking up next to her. It's only been one day but it still made her feel like her heart was cut in two. But then again, after the fiasco last night, maybe it was good to take a little break.

She got out of bed and made herself breakfast in the kitchen.

Once she was done eating, she heard a knock on the door.

She walked up to the door, sighed loudly and opened the door.

"What do you want?" She said coldly as she saw who was standing in front of her; Johnny.

"Can we talk?" He mumbled.

She let him in and closed the door.

"Talk"
"I am so sorry... I know they're just words but I really am so sorry. And I know I don't deserve your forgiveness, all I deserve is a slap on the face because of last night. No one should be treated that way, especially you because you're my world. Hell, you're my universe and I love you more than words can describe. I love you more than anything..." He chocked up as tears fell down his cheeks.
"I wasn't even suppose to drink last night. It's just... Lately you've been spending so much time with Mark that I was afraid that I might be losing you..." He looked down at his hands.

His eyes were read and puffy and so were hers.

"You're not gonna lose me... Besides I'm the one who should be afraid"
"All summer you barely called me or texted me, I was so sure you were going to break up with me and then last night I heard you danced with girls while you, Jaehyun and Ten were abroad and I guess that explained why you weren't calling. You could've at least let me know that we were done instead of cheating on me" She knealed and sat down on the floor, covering her face.

"Hey, look at me" He said but she didn't react.

He walked up to her and knealed down to grab her hands and make her look at him.

"The girl that I danced with was a lesbian and we talked and I told her that the reason I wasn't calling you or texting you was because I saw yours and Mark's Instagram posts and I thought you were having the time of your life. I didn't want to ruin that by telling you how much I missed you or how much I hated to be apart from you. And she told me that I shouldn't worry and that a girl you love always needs to know how much you miss her"

He dried off her tears and he leaned in to kiss her. She kissed him back as he lifted her up and laid her down on the bed and got on top of her.

"I want to make it up to you so just relax" He said as he crawled in between her thighs.