Chapter Five

After she was done with her classes and homework for today, she jumped out of her bed and took her bag and stuff and walked out the door. She walked over to the opposite side of the hall and knocked on Mark's door. He opened the door and smiled to her.

"You ready?" She asked and he nodded.

He took his keys, wallet and phone and put them in his pocket as he closed the door.

They walked to the exit.

"Where's Johnny?" He asked.
"Oh, he'll meet us in our first location" She replied.
"Wait, where are we going and what are we doing?"

She showed him the list.

"What is this?"
"I found it in an article online. It's a list of things that you need to do before graduating from college. I just thought it'd be fun to try to complete this list" They both chuckled.

||

They had already done seven of things on that list

They had already done seven of things on that list. Naomi got a tattoo, Johnny humiliated himself in public. Mark stole a bun from the cafeteria and so on.

"What's next?" Johnny asked.
"Let's see... umm. Kiss a stranger" She noted.
"I got it" Mark expressed.

He walked over to some blonde girl and kissed her hard. She kissed him back a bit.

Naomi watched as they were kissing and she felt a notch deep down in her stomach. She tried to shake that feeling but it wasn't going away.

Johnny saw the expression on her face and asked her:

"Baby, are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm just not feeling so great at the moment"

Mark walked over to them and said:
"Done and I actually did number nine too" He showed the phone number written on his hand.

She smiled even though she was feeling blue.

"I guess that was it" Johnny said.
"What should we do next?" Mark asked.
"I know what we should do" She suggested.
"Buy some liquor and go back to my room. We could play games and such" She suggested and they agreed.

||

They were all tipsy at this point; Laughing at stupid things they did today.

"Well at least we got it all done" She claimed.
"Wait, there's one more..." Johnny added as he looked at the paper in front of them.
"Let me see" She grabbed the paper and read the last one slowly.

"Have a threesome..." She thought to herself as her cheeks started to redden.

She looked at both of them and they looked at her.

She looked down for a moment, trying to gather her thoughts. She wasn't sure what happened or where she got so much confidence all of a sudden but she turned to look at Johnny and leaned closer to kiss him.

He kissed her back. Once they stopped they looked at eachother. Then she turned to look at Mark and she leaned over to him and kissed him. It felt new and excisiting to her. As it did to him too.

She grabbed both of their hands and dragged them to her bed as they all fell down on it, with her in between them.