Chapter Twenty Three

"Stop it, that tickles" Naomi said to Mark as he had his arms around her waist as they were walking towards the kitchen.
"Good morning to you two" Nini smirked.

"I'll let you two talk. Just remember that we have those houses to look for today"
"I will"

He leaned in to kiss her and she kissed back.

"I love you"
"Love you too. Bye" She said to him as he walked out the door.

"So, Mark huh?" Nini asked and Naomi blushed.
"Tell me everything" Nini added.
"Well we stayed up all night..."
"Ooh la la" Nini smirked.
"Not like that you perv! We stayed up all night to talk"
"We talked about everything, we worked out all the stuff that were just lying in the atmosphere and we came to a conclusion"
"And that is?"
"We're moving in together. We decided that if we're really going to do this, we might as well go all in. We love each other and we've clearly waited for too long"
"So that means you're moving out?"
"Yeah. I'm sorry"
"It's okay. It's actually perfect, now I can ask Jaemin to move in with me" Nini sounded excited.
"One more thing I gotta ask" Nini added.
"What is it?"
"Are you happy?"
"Yeah. And it's not just Mark. I got a call this morning from that art studio near by and I got the job. I'm starting next week"
"Omg congrats!" Nini hugged Naomi.
"My dreams are finally coming true. I finally feel like I'm on my way to finding my true self"