Chapter Twenty Four

It's been six months and summer finally coming around the corner. Naomi and Mark moved in together, they found a nice apartment near the school and their workplaces. Mark got an intern job at a recording studio and it was in the same building as the place where Naomi was working at. Also Nini and Jaemin moved in together and they would sometimes have double dates together. Nini and Jaemin also thought about getting engaged but they decided that maybe in a few years...

Naomi was walking around the campus and suddenly she bumped in to someone.

"I'm sor-" She looked at the person and couldn't believe her eyes.
"Hey"
"Hi Johnny. So you're back?"
"Yeah"
"How was it?"
"Refreshing. I learned a lot"
"Cool"
"So how are you?" He asked.
"I'm great"
"Look I'm sorry about-"
"It's fine. Besides I should be the one to apologise. I said some pretty harsh things" She interrupted him.
"Maybe we should let the past be the past and just be friends?" He suggested.
"Yeah. Friends it is"

Suddenly Johnny's smile faded away as he saw Mark walking over to them.

"You ready to go?" Mark asked as he grabbed her hand.
"You two are together?" Johnny asked.
"Yeah" Mark replied and Naomi smiled.
"It was nice talking to you but we gotta go. I'll catch up with you later, byye" Naomi said as Mark basically dragged her with him.

"So what did he want?" Mark asked.
"To bury the hatchet and be friends"
"And you said yes?"
"Of course"
"So you're not afraid that he might still have feelings for you?"
"No because it doesn't matter, I chose you"
"And are you happy with your choice?"
"Yes because you're the one I'm in love with" She said as she grabbed his cheeks and kissed him.