Chapter Two

The clock was ticking towards seven am as Naomi started to wake up. She looked beside her and saw Johnny. She smiled a little and thought of how adorable he looked when he slept and how lucky she was to have him.

||

Once she was finished with her morning routine, she took her school bag and walked out the door and to the hall. A minute later, she was outside and she immediately spotted Mark by the bench. He looked tired; she could tell by the way he ran his hand through his hair.

There were many signs she knew about Mark. For instance, he had three ways to run his hand through his hair; one when he is tired, two when he's disappointed and three when he really likes someone. The third one is something she hasn't seen in a while.

"Are you ready to go?" She asked him as she walked in front of him.

He nodded and they went their way.

||

"So did you hear about the party that's happening tonight?" Mark mentioned as he took a bite out his sandwich.
"Isn't there basically a party every week?" Naomi noted.
"Yes but this is one of those 'back to school' kind of parties and it's in that big building next to the campus. So there's going to be a lot of people" He explained.
"So, are you going?" He added.
"Yeah, I mean I guess I could stop by. What about you?"
"Yeah, me and the guys are all going"
"Cool, what time are you planning to go?" She asked as she threw the papers from the sandwich to the trash.

"Roughly about eight-ish"
"Okay, well I'll see you there then" She commented as they walked back to the campus.

||

A class after class and homework after homework, Naomi was finally free for the night. She texted Johnny couple hours ago and there was still no response.

"I guess I'll just meet him there" She thought to herself.

She got up from the bed and walked over to her closet. She didn't want to put on anything sexy because it would draw unwanted attention but she also didn't want to put on slacks. After a moment of thinking, she decided to put on:

 After a moment of thinking, she decided to put on: