Chapter Ten

"Dear diary. Everything feels like it's back to normal. Johnny, Mark and I are back to being friends. Every now and then there are awkward moments between the three of us but other than that, everything is as normal as it can be... I think. There's just one thing that's been bothering me lately. Everytime I kiss or touch Johnny, something feels missing. But I'm sure it's just a passing thing"  Naomi wrote the last words and closed her diary. She put it on her night stand.

She got up from her bed and grabbed some breakfast from the fridge and changed in to some comfy clothes. She grabbed her bag and walked to class.

||

The day went on as she went to her classes, did her homework and now she was free for the night. Well actually not free because Johnny asked her to come his room. He also suggested that she put on something really nice.

 He also suggested that she put on something really nice

^She wore this ^

She took her bag and walked to Johnny's door and knocked. He answered quickly. He let her in and she saw candels everywhere and food on plates on top of a blanket.

"What is this?"
"Well we haven't had a date in a while so I put together this"
"It's lovely" She commented as she kissed him on the cheek.

||

"I'm so full, I can't eat anything else" She said as she laughed a bit.

Suddenly Johnny became really serious.

"What's wrong?"
"We've been dating for four years now, right and everyday with you has been a gift. I know we're still young and all but I already know that you're the love of my life and I want to spend the rest of my days with you. So will you Naomi Choi, marry me?" He showed her the ring.

It was a beautiful ring. She was speechless and couldn't say anything so she just nodded. He put the ring on her finger and they kissed passionately.

||

"You got engaged!?" Nini asked as Naomi showed her the ring.
"Yeah"
"Aren't you happy?"
"Of course I am"
"You just don't seem like it"
"Well I am" Naomi hissed.
"Okay... Are you nervous?"
"About what?"
"The winter showcase" Nini explained.
"Ohh that. Not really no. I'm sure Mark and I will do fine"
"You and Mark?"
"Yes. When we got the results back, the teachers decides that Mark and I should do a duet. So we agreed and been rehearsing every day. I just hope nothing will mess it up"