Chapter Seven

Naomi was walking back to her room after her classes ended when she heard someone call her name. She looked back and saw Johnny.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" He asked.

She nodded and they walked to her room.

"What's up?"
"I sort of feel like you've been ignoring me ever since that night" He hinted.
"What? No" She lied.

She had her back facing him so he couldn't see her reaction.

He was right, she had been ignoring him and Mark since that night. She feels conflicted and she doesn't know why. It was also super weird being around Mark right now. Everyone was right, when you have a threesome, the third person should always be a stranger....

"I haven't been ignoring you... I've just been so busy lately, you know with school and stuff" She explained.
"Right. Well, are you going to that halloween party tonight?" He asked.
"Of course"
"So what are you going to wear?"
"I was going to go as the devil but it turned out to be such a cliche so I decided to go as Aphrodite. What about you?"
"I was thinking of going as the green arrow"
"Ooh, can't wait" She smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

||

Hours passed and it was time for the party. She was already at the party and had a bit to drink. She was trying to find Johnny in the crowd of people.

 She was trying to find Johnny in the crowd of people

(This is her costume^)

"It can't be that hard. I'm pretty sure he'd be the only one dressed as the green arrow..." She thought to herself.

Just when she thought she couldn't find her, she saw someone in this costume:

standing in the kitchen. She walked up to him and leaned in to kiss him passionately. There was something different about that kiss but frankly she couldn't put her finger on it.

Once she kissed him, she walked away, teasing him a little.

She walked to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Hey baby" Johnny said from behind her.

She turned around to look at him but he wasn't wearing the costume he said he was going to wear. Instead he was wearing this:

"I'm sorry it took so long to get here

"I'm sorry it took so long to get here. I changed costumes with Mark and this was harder to put on"

The expression on her face was shocking because she realised that the person she kissed was Mark and not Johnny.

"No wonder it felt different..." She thought.

Suddenly they heard someone yell at the hallway. They went to look and it was Taeyong yelling at Jaemin as Nini was crying in the corner.

Naomi walked over to Nini and walked her out of the party.

(Nini was wearing this ^)

"What the hell happened?" Naomi asked.

Nini gathered herself.

"Taeyong found out that I kissed Jaemin... twice"
"What!? How did that happen?"
"The first time it happened was last Christmas. I had just broken up with Taeyong and Jaemin had broken up with his girlfriend and one thing let to another and we ended up making out. We said to eachother that it was best if we were just friends and then it happened again, this summer"
"But he was abroad"
"Well he came to visit on my birthday and I was upset because Taeyong forgot about my birthday and we made out again. After that I haven't really been in a same room with him, until today"
"So how did Taeyong find out about it?"
"Me and Tae were talking at the party when all of a sudden Jaemin comes in to the room and confesses his love for me and tells Taeyong about the things that happened"
"How did that happen?" Naomi asked.
"I think Jaemin might have been a little drunk"
"That's explains it" Naomi added.
"Now I don't know what to do"
"Well do you have feelings for Nana?"
"I'm not sure"
"I think you need to figure that out"

||

Naomi said goodnight to Nini as Nini walked a little more and Naomi went to the dorm.

As she was about to walk in to her room, she saw someone sitting in front of her door; it was Mark.

He got up and put the hood and mask down from covering his face.

"We need to talk" He said.

She opened her door and they both walked in.

"Why did you kiss me?" He blurted out.
"I thought you were Johnny. I didn't know you guys exchanged costumes"
"So it was a mistake?" He asked as he stepped closer. He was only inches away.
"Yes" She looked away for a second.
"Would you kiss me again if you could?"

Maybe it was the alcohol in her blood that made her do this but she crashed her lips with his as they made out lustfully.

He suddenly let go and said:

"I thought so" as he walked out the door.

After this night, she knew why she was feeling conflicted.