14

wills pov
-

i nervously walked into the school building that i had only been in five times before, months ago. it was the first day of school and i couldn't wait to see everyone.

i saw max and el leaning up against the lockers, talking about something random. elevens hair had noticeably gotten longer and max had basically stayed the same.

"hi guys!" i cheerfully said, walking up to the two of them while holding onto one of my backpack straps. el looked at me weirdly but then covered it up with a smile, "hi will" the two girls both said at the same time.

"so is mike here yet?" el asked, facing her body towards me. "i'm not sure.. he told me he'd be here last night." i replied, nervously adjusting the straps on my back pack.

"we haven't really seen you two much this summer, you know? we thought you two like died." max said humorously.

almost, but not quite. i thought to myself, making myself stifle a laugh.

suddenly a body was soon pushed into mine, causing me to stumble and fall to the floor, with the person on top of me.

"shit, fuck, i'm sorry!" a brown, curly haired boy said, pushing himself up and looking at me from above, still on top of me. 

"oh it's fine" i blushed, trying to hide a smile. "i'm harry." he replied, placing his hands on the floor on each side of my head.

"i'm will." i said, looking up at the boy. "you're pretty" he said in awe, with a sparkle in his eye, still pinning me down.

"i mean your name is pretty- not that you aren't pretty because you are, it's ju-" he said before i placed a finger to his lips to stop his rambling.

"it's okay." i promised, taking my finger off of his lips. that seemed to have made him quiet. he quickly got off of me and he pushed out a hand for me to grab onto.

i swiftly pulled myself up, using his hand and i thanked him for the consideration. my eyes were ripped from his when i saw another tall, curly haired figure walking up bedside me.

"mike!" i said, surprised. i didn't know why but i felt like i was being caught for doing something bad.
"who is this?" he asked, looking at me.

"oh-oh this is harry." i said, grabbing on harry's arm for an unknown reason, "harry, this is mike." i said looking at both of them.

"nice to meet you." harry said sweetly, shaking mikes hand. "i bet." mike said, not moving a muscle on his face, while making harry's smile drop.

"w-well bye will! hopefully i'll see you later." he said, winking before he walked off quickly, not turning back.

"what was that all about!" i said, slapping mikes arm, "you don't have to be rude to him."

"he was full out flirting with you! and you were flirting back!" mike said, looking at me.

"i was so not flirting back." i rolled my eyes "you're just jealous because i'm talking to someone else except you."

"well yeah, i should be. you're my boyfriend." he said.

"am i?" i asked, actually curious. mike and i never really made anything official. we've just been affectionate towards each other. i don't guess making things official would be the worst thing in the world.

"w-well yeah, i thought so.." he said smiling. "we never really discussed it, but i thought it was obvious that i wanted to be with you."

"no, it is obvious, i just wanted to hear you say it." i said with a cheeky smile. "you're such a dork." mike said, rolling his eyes with a hidden smile.

"but i'm your dork" i whispered into his ear, standing up on my tippy toes. "shut up." he said, not helping but to smile.

"what're y'all so smiley about?" max asked, walking closer to us.

"will showed me this comic and it was super funny" mike said, covering up our previous conversation. "oh really?" she said, crossing her arms "then where is the comic?"

mike and i both looked at each other, thinking of a possible way out because neither of us had a comic on us. the blood rushed to my cheeks, thinking that me and mike had just been caught.

"it's a special comic..." he said, looking down and biting his bottom lip awkward. dang, he was cute but what did he mean? i furrowed my eyebrows unnoticeably at his response as max replied "what kind? maybe i've read it too"

"no max, i don't think you understand, it's a comic of..." he looked both ways to make sure no one else was listening and then he whispered "girls."

"what do y- EW!" max exclaimed, backing away and grimacing. "y'all are disgusting!"

"grossss!" eleven said "why would you guys do that at school?" she wondered

"you gotta do what you gotta do" i pitched in, still clueless to what they meant.

"great now you've corrupted will, the most innocent boy ever" max said accusingly to mike. "whatever" he said and chuckled.

the bell rang signaling that we had ten minutes to get to our homeroom for attendance and announcements. all four of us said our goodbyes and we each headed to our designated classrooms.

when i walked into the classroom, i saw a face look up and smile at me.

harry.