1.

"Ma'am?" The voice echoed through the dark room as he kneeled before who he viewed as his leader, her back to him, the only thing visible being the red streams of what is her magic floating around the room from her hands.

"We have who you requested we bring you" He told her, unable to see the smirk on her dark red lips.
"Good" was all she said in her rough and scratchy yet sweet sounding voice. Her voice matched her well. The looks of a goddess who wouldn't hurt a fly, but deep within was a dark desire.

She didn't turn around, although she didn't need to to know who they had. She could hear the tank she had set up filling with water before she heard the splash that meant who she wanted was finally sitting firmly in the palm of her hands.

She turned around at that moment, smiling at her second in command in such a sinister way as she forced him to stand, her arm outstretched with her hand facing the ceiling, rising it up as he rose from the ground.

"You never fail me Jackson" She spoke softly, before she walked straight past him and over to the tank, smirking in amusement when she saw the mermaid inside squirming to get away from her, only for her back to hit the tank on the other side.

"You have what I want" She spoke calmly before she pointed at her.
"And it's right there, around your neck" She told her as the young mermaid looked down, grasping onto her silver and blue necklace that held the pearl of Singularity firmly in place.

"What could you possibly want this for?" The mermaid asked as she once again smirked, brandishing the pearl of Misery, the mermaid gasping.
How did she have this? The goblins would never just give it to her? What had she done to them?

"I want it to make the whole world a nicer place" She spoke before she turned around.
"Don't worry" she smirked once again.
"It's for the good of everyone"

With that, she left the room, her long black dress trialing on the floor behind her before the doors slammed shut and she left the captive mermaid at the mercy of her tormenting helpers.

"Ma'am, what do we do now?" Jackson followed his leader as she barely looked him in the eye, looking straight ahead before she reached her room in this big castle she lived in, in the middle of nowhere upon a hill that was surrounded in darkness. It was invisible to the human eye but any other creature who dared go near this place basically had a death wish.

But then again, only certain creatures would remember her. She was thousands of years old and the only one of her kind.

"We find the rest of the pearls is what we do" She told him bluntly as he nodded his head.
"And whilst you do that, I'm going to figure out how I can activate them" she spoke as she twirled her fingers around one another on both hands before she released two red balls into the air, a vision coming up in both of them.

"You don't know how to ma'am?" Jackson asked in confusion
"Don't be silly of course I do" she tutted like he was some stupid child.
"But it's the question of how I'm going to get it" She spoke
"After all, they're apparently inseparable"

She smirked at the two visions in front of her as the faces of Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin flashed up on them.

~•~•~•~•~

So that's chapter one.
A new adventure has began.

And I wonder who she is...
Any guesses?