Taehyung and Namjoon jumped through the hole before they ran through the tunnels, knowing exactly where that howl had come from.

They soon reached a door that was the room Wonho was put in overnight while he recovered from whatever happened to him the previous day.

"What's going on?" Namjoon asked as one of the wolves came out of the room, out of breath with a stressed look in his eyes, he looked like he was about to cry.
"Something's gone wrong, his whole body his shaking uncontrollably and we can't help him" He told them as Taehyung and Namjoon barged past him and into the room.

It was a horrible sight to see.
Wonho was lay in bed, his whole body shaking uncontrollably as his eyes had rolled to the back of his head, his skin covered in a thin layer of sweat as when Taehyung forced everyone surrounding him to leave, he touched his skin which was burning hot.

"Jin can you do something?" Namjoon asked when the others had joined, trying to remain as calm as he could. Jin stepped forward, but took one look at him and shook his head.
"This is out of my control, I don't know if I can" But he suddenly had a thought as he placed his hand on top of his head.
"What're you doing?" Taehyung asked
"I can try and figure out what's causing it if I have enough time" Jin spoke, focusing on trying to see what was causing such an insane reaction.

Suddenly Wonho stopped shaking, jolting upright in bed as he took in a big gasp of air, Taehyung running to his aid where he helped him lay back down.

His skin was pale and Taehyung realised his body temperature was dropping very rapidly as he went from burning to the touch to absolutely freezing. This wasn't some normal type of illness.

"Wonho, can you hear me?" Taehyung spoke as calmly as he could, Wonho turning to look at him, only with no life in his eyes as he was suddenly very calm and everybody realised he was taking his last few breaths.

"What happened?" Taehyung tried getting as much information out of him as possible. After all, he was their only hope to find out what happened and by the looks of it, that wasn't going to be happening.

"St-" he tried whispering out, Taehyung leaning in to try and hear him, but Wonho was now gasping for air, clinging to life as best he could before he finally gave up. But he had to warn them, even if it was the last thing he did.

"Stay together" He whispered so that only Taehyung heard before his body fell weak and heavy, his eyes completely lifeless as there was no light in them, his chest no longer moving and everyone knew his heart was no longer beating.

Taehyung sat up, a confusion in his eyes but devastation in his heart. He'd lost one of his best wolves and in a way he had no control over and he didn't know what caused it.

He turned to look at the guys as Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi wore the same looks of sadness, bowing their heads as they paid respects to him, especially as he was one of the stronger ones of the pack.

Jin wore a look of helplessness, feeling guilty for not helping despite it being out of his reach. He was the lead elf and had a lot of power, but not that much power to help or defeat whatever that was. Jungkook and Jimin just looked in shock, a hand clasped over Jimin's mouth as both of their eyes were wide.

Taehyung turned back round to him, closing his eyelids for him, as he grabbed the bed sheet and used it to cover his body, wanting to be respectful to his fellow wolf.

Taehyung gave the nod to Hoseok who ran out of the room, a howl heard not long after, signalling the loss of a wolf as loads of other wolf howls were heard, all of them sounding in pain or full of sadness.

Instantly a few more arrived, Taehyung gesturing for everyone to leave the room while they dealt with Wonho's body.

Everyone gathered in Namjoon's area as they at first sat in silence, Namjoon pacing around the room as that was the only thing that could be heard. Nobody really knew what to say, especially after such a shock.

It was devastating, but Wonho was the only chance of them figuring out what happened yesterday and now that chance was gone forever.

"Tae, did he say something to you?" Namjoon asked, Taehyung sighing as he debated in his head whether he should actually say it or not. He wondered if it was just meant for him, but they had a right to know at the same time.
"He said stay together" Taehyung told them.

"Stay together? What did he mean?" Namjoon asked more himself than anybody else because nobody had the answer. Nobody knew what Wonho was on about and nobody knew what even happened to him.

"Jin, did you get the chance to see what was up?" Namjoon asked
"I needed a lot longer to be honest, but I got an idea" Jin sighed, as he stood up.
"I need to talk to you alone" Jin told him, Taehyung frowning.
"Whatever you have to say, you can say to all of us" Taehyung demanded
"This is a private conversation me and Namjoon had the other night" Jin snapped as he walked out of the room, Namjoon sighing before he followed him out, making sure to close the door.

"I can't believe it" Taehyung threw his hands up in the air.
"Just let them talk" Yoongi told him.
"But whatever he has to say we all deserve to know" Hoseok agreed with Taehyung.

Jimin disconnected himself from the debate that was occurring as he crept up to the door, pressing his ear against it, hoping to catch a word of what they might be saying, but they spoke in such low voices.

"Jin, it can't be that" Namjoon whisper shouted
"Why can't it be?" Jin snapped
"We went over this, she's been dead a long long-"
"You don't know that. You presumed she's dead when really she might still be out there" Jin corrected, Jimin frowning.
Who was she? Who were they talking about?

"Think about it Namjoon, only she has the power to do something like that" Jin told him
"Jin, what would she want with Wonho? Why bother with someone like him? I'd get it if it was me or you or Jihyo, but not Wonho or Dahyun" Namjoon told him as Jimin was so busy listening he didn't notice everybody else watching him, turning to look as all eyes were on him.

"Can you hear anything?" Jungkook asked as Jimin came and sat back down. Now he had a dilemma. He had the choice to tell them what was going on and what they were talking about, but something in him told him that he should keep it to himself for now and it might cause trouble when it's not needed.

"I could only hear little bits, nothing worth telling" Jimin sighed unsuccessfully as at that moment, Jin and Namjoon came back in the room.

"So can we know what you were talking about?" Taehyung asked
"It's for your own safety that you don't know" Jin told them all sharply

"This is bullshit" Taehyung mumbled as he stood up.
"Tae-"
"No! We have every right to know as well!" Taehyung shouted before he stormed off, running out of the room.

"Tae wait!" Jungkook ran after his best friend, Jimin getting up to go after him, but Jin grabbed his arm, shaking his head.
"Let him cool down" Jin told him.
"And you have to trust me, it's better that you don't know" Jin told him.

Jimin believed him, but he knew what they were talking about, just not who they were talking about. That was what was going on in his head. He wondered who this 'she' was and why they seemed so scared of her.
He'd never heard Jin speak in such a way, he was never usually afraid of anything, even the werewolves didn't scare him. But whoever this 'she' was had his voice trembling and his skin pale with fear.

Who was she?

"I hope they'll be okay" Jimin sighed, looking after the two who had just ran out of the door.
"They'll come back, once Tae has calmed down" Namjoon tried to assure the elf, but Jimin was panicking internally.

His gut told him that the both of them were in some sort of danger.

~•~•~•~•~

I'm in the house alone. My parents are out and my brothers at work.

And someone left a window open and the house has wasps flying around it and I canny lie I'm petrified.