4.

Jin walked along the beach with Namjoon not far behind him, looking out to the sea on the look out for who he was supposed to be meeting.

"Where did they see to meet?" Namjoon asked as he caught with Jin
"Along this beach somewhere" Jin told him, but at that moment the wind picked up suddenly as a big hush of cool sea air hit them in the face, a huge wave crashing against the rocks at the end of the beach as two girls were then seen standing upon it.

"It's them" Jin told Namjoon before they both ran over.
"Jihyo" Jin greeted her as she bowed to him.
"This is Namjoon, my friend and leader of the werewolves" Jin introduced him since Jihyo and him had never officially met.
Jihyo instantly gave Namjoon a wary look, after all, they were still trying to get rid of their reputation.

"Don't worry, he's here to help" Jin assured her as she nodded and bowed to him, Namjoon doing the same.
"I'm Jihyo, leader of the mermaids and this is Momo my sister" She introduced them as they then got down to business.

"Where was Dahyun last seen?" Jin asked as the two girls looked at one another before sighing.
"The last time we saw her we had a fight" Jihyo admitted sorrowfully.
"It got out of control and I didn't mean to upset her as much as I did but she stormed out and swam away" Jihyo recounted the memory.

"I tried to get her back, me and Momo, but she was nowhere to be found and nobody else had seen her" She told them.
"You've asked everyone?" Namjoon asked, Jihyo nodding in response.

Jin and Namjoon looked at one another because they didn't know what they could do. It was weird that she just disappeared off the face of the world, but then again the sea was vast and she could have gone anywhere.

"She's my best friend and has been since we were kids" Jihyo added, tears welling in her eyes.
"She was always there for me and I just pushed my luck with her and this has happened" She let a tear fall from her eye and Jin instantly felt sympathy.

He'd been in this kind of position before with his best friend and it was the worst feeling in the world to nearly lose him.

"Okay, where could she have gone? Any ideas?" Jin asked, feeling more determined to find her.
"We checked all her favourite places but she was nowhere to be found" Momo jumped in as Jihyo seemed to be crumbling, trying to wipe her tears.

"We've sent out so many people trying to look for her and nobody has seen her" She told them and it seemed like there was no hope of finding her.

"Could an animal have took her?" Namjoon suggested but Momo shook her head.
"She has the power to control animals, they couldn't have took her" She told them but Jin suddenly had a thought.

His eyes grew wide as suddenly fear seemed to run through his body, his face growing pale at even the thought as Namjoon noticed the sudden scared expression.

"What are you thinking?" Namjoon asked him as Jin paused. Was he really having this thought? It wasn't possible, was it?
"I-I had a thought, m-maybe something took her instead" Jin spoke and it seemed to catch everyone's attention.
"What?" Namjoon asked as Jin tried to speak it but it came out as a shaky whisper.

"The Red Witch"

"You mean L-"
"Don't speak her name!" Jihyo jumped in quickly
"They say if you say her name she comes to find you" Jihyo spoke with a sudden petrified face.
"What if it was her who-"

"That's ridiculous" Namjoon shook his head.
"Nobody's heard anything from her in thousands of years"
"Eight thousand to be exact" Jin corrected him
"Exactly, she's most likely dead and what would she want with an innocent mermaid like Dahyun?" Namjoon reasoned and Jin seemed to be swayed, trying to push the idea out of his head, but he could never shake off that feeling now.

"Okay well we'll keep an eye out, she has to be around somewhere" Namjoon sighed
"Keep sending your guards and everyone out to look for her and we'll let you know if we find anything" Jin told them as they all bowed one another before the two girls jumped into the sea, their legs taking the form of their tails before they swam away.

Jin and Namjoon sighed as they began to walk up the beach.
"You really thought it was her?" Namjoon asked and Jin sighed.
"I don't know, it was just an idea" Jin sighed
"I can't think of anybody else who possesses such a power"
Namjoon nodded in agreement, nobody else was as powerful as her but like he said, she was most likely dead after all these years of there being no signs of her.

The two headed back through the darkness but now there was an eerie thought in Jin's head, constantly telling him it was potentially her.
For some reason that feeling was growing stronger to the point where he felt like they were being watched.

~•~•~•~•~

Oof I wonder who the red witch is...

Anybody else watch the sidemen? If you do isn't Tobi just the sweetest human being ever?