15.

Jimin was in and out of sleep as he waited for his lover to wake up, Jungkook waking from his slumber not too long ago, meaning Taehyung would wake up soon.

His hand gripped onto Taehyung's, his thumb brushing against his skin as he admired the size difference in their hands, kissing the top of it lightly as Taehyung began to stir.

Jimin smiled at his sleepy confused face, his lips shaped into an adorable pout as his eyes were opening slowly in a tired manner, his hand rubbing his eyes as he stretched out.

"Hi" Jimin mumbled quietly as Taehyung made eye contact with him, instantly smiling.
"Hi" he spoke back, reaching forward and kissing his lips, the both of them staying there for a moment as they savoured the moment.

It felt like they hadn't had many moments just the both of them since they were allowed to see each other again and Taehyung was beginning to feel guilty about it, but Jimin didn't mind, he loved these moments that made it worth it.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked as he pulled away from the kiss, Jimin sighing.
"Jin went into your dream and he came out petrified" Jimin explained, not really wanting to be the one to explain it, but it had to be done.
"He said we have to leave tonight and he'll find a place for us" Jimin spoke, Taehyung frowning at how urgent and rushed this all seemed.

"Tonight? Well why not-"
"Tae, he was terrified of whatever he saw, we have to do what he says" Jimin told him, taking his hand once again and helping him stand.
"Yoongi packed our stuff for us, so we have to go now" Jimin explained, but Taehyung stopped him as they stood at the foot of the bed.

"Jimin wait" he stopped
"This is so fast and I feel like I'm walking into something blind and I really don't like it" He told him, Jimin smiling as he wrapped his arms around his neck.
"I do too, but I have you and I know I'm safe" Jimin smiled, reaching up and kissing his lips.

What started as innocent, grew more passionate, Taehyung's hands moving up and down from Jimin's waist, gripping his hips and slowly moving around to his butt, squeezing it as Jimin gasped against his lips, his hands tangling in Taehyung's hair as he pulled on some stands before gently massaging his fingers in the same spot.

"Guys we gotta leave!" Namjoon's voice was heard down the corridor as the both of them pulled away, Jimin pouting as the beautiful moment was over.

"I'm sorry we've not had many of those moments" Taehyung sighed, Jimin frowning at him as his hand brushed over his cheek.
"Tae, being by your side is enough for me, we have our whole lives to have those moments" Jimin told him assuringly
"Remember? We said we'd decorate that house and move in together?" Taehyung smiled as he nodded his head, kissing Jimin's forehead as he pulled him into a hug.

"What did I do to deserve you?" He asked more himself
"You saved me is what you did" Jimin answered, reaching up and kissing his lips lightly before they held one another's hands and walked to the exit where everyone else was waiting.

"Where are we actually going?" Jungkook asked
"There's this beach hut a friend of ours is letting us stay at" Jin spoke
"A friend?" Yoongi questioned
"Jihyo said the place is free and then we can also keep track of where Dahyun May be" Jin spoke

"Who's in charge of this place?" Taehyung asked Namjoon.
"I put Shownu in charge, don't worry" He told him as everything seemed sorted, all of them heading out as they decided on the best mode of transport. Of course the wolves were.

Taehyung was taking Jimin on his back, Namjoon taking Jin and Hoseok with Jungkook, Yoongi with them as extra help for Jungkook as a human.

"Will we all be okay?" Jimin asked shyly, knowing they're splitting up temporarily and he was petrified that someone wouldn't come back.
"We'll be fine, you're with your protector, Jin and Namjoon can handle themselves and me and Yoongi have got Jungkook's back" Hoseok assured him with a smile.