16.

They arrived at the beach hut, the two wolves sprinting across the beach as the sand flicked up from their paws, slowing them down slightly as Jin and Namjoon were waiting for them outside the hut.

"You guys okay?" Jin asked, only then noticing the fact that Jimin was sobbing extremely hard into Yoongi's fur and Taehyung was nowhere to be seen.
Jungkook jumped off Hoseok's back, allowing him to turn back to a human, the both of them seeing that Yoongi and Hoseok were glistening with sweat, their hair matted to their foreheads like they'd just ran for their lives.

"We were chased by two vampires and Taehyung stayed back to kill them" Hoseok spoke and as soon as Jimin was off of Yoongi, he ran up to him, planning on punching him. But Namjoon sensed it, running in between them as he grabbed a hold of Jimin and forced his arms by his sides.

"How could you leave him? How could you do that?" Jimin screamed at his friend who looked at the elf who was worried sick with tears down his face.
"Tae told me to do it! He wanted you to be safe!" Yoongi defended himself.
"And what if he never comes back!" Jimin screamed, trying to get Namjoon off him, but he was a lot stronger, holding Jimin's arms down with next to no effort.

"Let go!" Jimin tried to pry him off
"And what? What will you do?" Namjoon asked
"I need to go back for him!" Jimin spoke
"No way are you doing that" Jin ordered him
"But-"
"Tae is strong, he'll be fine" Hoseok tried to reassure him, but Jimin shook his head.
"No! Let go! I have to help him! He needs me!" Jimin was nearly fighting Namjoon to let him go, but he was making it look easy as he stood almost bored with Jimin's tantrum.

"Namjoon get off me!" He cried out, his anger only building as he groaned in frustration, Namjoon finally having enough as he huffed, picking Jimin up and over his shoulder.

"No! Get off me!" Jimin kicked with all his might, wiggling to try and get out of Namjoon's grasp, his arms hitting Namjoon's back and doing absolutely nothing.
"Let go of me!" Jimin cried out as he was carried off to the hut where he placed inside, Namjoon closing the door behind them both.

"What the-"
"Jimin, stop!" Namjoon grabbed his shoulders, looking him in the eyes.
"Tae will be fine, have some faith in him" Namjoon spoke as Jimin sighed, sniffling as he wiped the tears on his cheeks.

"I do" Jimin told him weakly, running a hand through his hair.
"I'm just terrified I'll lose him" Jimin shrugged, trying not to have a full on break down in front of Namjoon.
"He's had these dreams about losing me and after what happened yesterday, I'm terrified it'll come true" Jimin told Namjoon
"He loses me, that means I lose him"

"Listen, I know Jin hasn't explained much yet-"
"Nothing at all actually" Jimin spoke with a spiteful tone
"I know, but we need to be safe before we can tell any of you anything" Namjoon sighed
"I'm not happy with keeping this from you but it's for your own safety at the minute" Namjoon took a deep breath, calming himself.

"Tae is one of the strongest wolves in the whole damn pack, he wouldn't be leading with me if he wasn't" Namjoon told Jimin
"Even when he was a human, the amount of potential I could see in him was huge and I was right. There has never been a wolf who was as new as him who had the abilities that he had" Namjoon spoke
"He's the strongest and fastest but you wanna know what makes him one of the best wolves I've ever met?" Namjoon asked basically a rhetorical question, but Jimin nodded anyway.

"He cares so fucking much for everybody around him" Namjoon spoke before he smiled
"Especially you"

Jimin smiled, blushing slightly as his eyes gazed at the floor, not wanting Namjoon to see the colour flush to his cheeks, but he saw it and it only made Namjoon carry on.