12.

Jimin wandered through the forest, finally reaching the spot where he was told Jungkook and Taehyung were attacked.
He wanted to investigate and see if he could find anything significant to what he'd pieced together so far.

With every minute that passed, he grew more and more curious as to what on Earth was actually going on and why Jin and Namjoon were hiding it.

"Okay, so they were here" He muttered to himself quietly, noticing a tree that had a mark across it, walking up to it as he traced his finger tips along the rough wood.

"This must be where Jungkook was attacked" He told himself, looking around the area to see if he could find anything that might be a clue as to what was going on.

He was so focused on that he barely noticed the person watching him from the tree branches above.

Suddenly a cool gust of wind picked up, catching Jimin's attention as he shivered, half with the cold but half with the eerie feeling he suddenly felt.
He felt the eyes watching him suddenly, but also the darkness felt like it was closing in on him the longer he stayed there. He looked around, stumbling about as he began to realise it was a potential mistake to have come out here alone and in the dark.

He just didn't want to worry Taehyung after having such a rough day as it was, but also he was scared of letting Taehyung in on the secret in case it hurt him more.

Just as he was about to head back, glad he had good bearings and actually knew his way back, he heard a voice behind him.
"Are you lost little elf?" It was a rough and raspy voice as a shiver went up his spine.

He turned around and he saw a vampire. He began to wonder if this was the vampire who hurt his friends, after all he was extremely intimidating. He was much taller, about the same height as Namjoon and looked a lot stronger, as well as having a scowl on his face that just made him seem so threatening.

"N-no I'm fine" Jimin tried to play it off as casual, the vampire laughing at him.
"It's okay to be lost, but I'm wondering what a defenceless elf like you is doing out here at this time" He walked up to him, towering over him as Jimin cowered slightly.

"You are a cute one though" The vampire remarked.
"It's always the cute ones that cause the most trouble" He sighed as before Jimin could question it, he was grabbed and pinned to the tree in the exact spot Jungkook was.

"Funny, your friend was in this exact position earlier today" The vampire mocked as Jimin whimpered when he felt the Vampires long nails dig into his skin slightly.

"Y-you could've killed him" Jimin told him, the vampire sniggering at his weak attempt of defence.
"That was the plan" he sighed
"Your lover was there to stop that happening though" He spoke

"He's a fighter isn't he? Never gives up even when it's pointless" The vampire remarked
"But he's not here now is he?" He suddenly turned very dark.
"So there's nothing stopping me from-"

"Take your hands off him!" Was heard as the vampire's head whipped round, smirking when he saw Taehyung stood there, the angriest look on his face as his eyes were burning yellow in the dark, his whole body shaking with rage.

"Or what?" The vampire mocked
"I'll tear you to shreds" Taehyung threatened, jumping into his wolf mode instantly, the vampire straightening up as he dropped Jimin, turning and facing Taehyung.

"Alright, my hands are off him" He held his hands up in the air innocently.
"So calm down and-" out of nowhere he was tackled to the floor.

Suddenly, Namjoon came bounding out of the darkness behind them, pouncing on the vampire as they both went tumbling to the floor before he pinned the vampire down. He tried fighting, but Namjoon was so much stronger even in his human form, punching this vampire across the face as he was instantly knocked out from the heavy blow.