Taehyung jumped down the hole, landing on his feet before he heard a thud next to him, turning to see Jungkook had landed straight on his ass, yet again.

"You never get that landing" Taehyung rolled his eyes, helping his best friend off the floor.
"I can't help it, I'm not a giant dog" Jungkook complained as he dusted himself off.
"Could've been a vampire" Taehyung smirked
"Yeah whatever" Jungkook shoved his friend lightly, Taehyung threatening to push him a lot harder as Jungkook whimpered, the both of them laughing as they walked into the main room.

"Oh hey guys" Namjoon greeted them and Taehyung instantly sensed something, the look on Namjoon and Yoongi's face was all too familiar. The cheesy, innocent looking smiles that only meant trouble.

"What have you done?" Taehyung sighed as he began to walk straight past them.
"What do you mean?" Yoongi tried to keep up the innocent looking image, but Namjoon's snigger gave him away.
"I mean you've done something to my room again" He strolled off, the other three following him.

Jungkook noticed the smug looks on their faces and he knew it was more than some prank and there was something else going on.

"No..." Namjoon trailed off and Taehyung groaned, marching to his room.
"I swear to god if you've done anything like you did last time-"
"What happened last time?" Jungkook asked
"We put alarm clocks around his room and set them for different times in the night to go off" Namjoon spoke proudly as Yoongi sniggered, Taehyung swatting his arm.

"I hate you guys so much" Taehyung groaned. He really wasn't in the mood for his friends stupid pranks. He'd had a rough day.

He had to pick up Ailee at school because some kid tried stealing the bracelet with the pearl in it, his mom somehow blamed him for that.
Worst of all it had been a month since he saw Jimin and since he promised he'd be out and he wasn't. He hadn't heard a word from anybody and it was frustrating that it was taking so long.

He just wanted his Jimin back.

They soon reached his door as he sighed, slamming his head against it.
"Guys I'm not in the mood for a stupid prank, I've-"
"We think you'll like this one" Yoongi butted in as Taehyung whipped round to him.
"How will I like this one? Your pranks are awful!" He exclaimed
"Just trust us" Namjoon spoke calmly with an excited grin, Taehyung growing more and more annoyed as he shoved his door open.
"And I swear to god if I-"

He stopped dead.

His eyes were wide as his breath hitched in his throat, his heart feeling like it exploded. His mind stopped working as he just stood in silence, staring in utter shock at what was before him.

Sat there on his bed, smiling at him so innocently was the one person he'd wanted to see for a long long time.

"Hey Tae" Jimin spoke

His Jimin was here. In person. Waiting for him.

"You missed me?" He spoke cheekily and Taehyung didn't notice his eyes were welling with tears until he tried to speak and his voice caught in his throat.

"Y-you're-"
"Today was the day the rule passed" Jimin spoke as he stood up
"I thought I'd come surprise you" He shrugged but was barely given the chance as Taehyung leapt forward and crushed him on his bed in a tight hug, Jimin's arms wrapping around him as he giggled.

"I missed you so fucking much" Taehyung tried to fight off his tears as he spoke into Jimin's neck, completely forgetting about his friends who stood at the door, watching them in admiration.

"I missed you too" Jimin murmured from underneath him as Taehyung hovered over him, their faces inches away before he landed his lips on Jimin's.

"Oh god" Yoongi sighed
"They're cute" Hoseok sighed, but Yoongi rolled his eyes as he stepped outside the door, only to stop by who else he saw.