32.

The world around them felt like it was melting away as they stared at one another in fear and anxiety, only knowing it could be one thing.
Taehyung instantly tried to run across to Jimin, only he smashed straight into something and instantly fell flat on his back.

He coughed as he winded himself, catching his breath as he stared at a brick ceiling that was hiding behind thick black metal bars of what much be a cage.
A cage similar to the dream he had.

He sat up and he suddenly began to get the feeling his dream was another prediction and it was coming true.

He looked around and was horrified to see all his friends were in cages too, Namjoon and Yoongi trying to find a way out of there whilst Jin and was stood calmly in the middle of his, the others stood frozen in fear like Taehyung was as he sat on the floor.

"We have them right where we want them" Jackson's voice was heard as they looked to see him and his fellow vampire friends were stood with huge smirks on their faces and not far behind them was Chaerin, her back to them all as she was clearly concentrating on something before she turned around.

"Ah I'm glad you're all here" She spoke cheerily as she stepped aside and revealed what she had.
It was a necklace, and inside were the pearls trapped, their colours swirling around as all their magic was combining to make something very powerful. Something only she could handle as she wrapped the golden chain around her neck and smirked as she held it in her hands.

"I have what I need for my plan, besides one thing" She announced
"I need something to activate it. Something pure and beautiful and way more powerful than these pearls and potentially myself, after all it is what destroyed me last time" She told them with a sudden burning anger that fuelled her passion for what she was going to do.

"I need something as pure as love"

Nobody spoke a word, but there was a gut feeling throughout the whole room that this was not going to end well.

"Now of course there are numerous types of love, for example Jin and Namjoon are falling in love. But it's not real enough, not yet anyway, Jin is still head over heels for Minji" She mocked him, but the fact that she had managed to read their feelings before they even knew it themselves caused both Jin and Namjoon to gasp, looking at one another, only to realise they were sharing the exact same look.

"Jungkookie over here has just fallen in love and its sweet, it really is, but it's not strong enough" She called Jungkook out who grew shy and embarrassed, backing away to the back of his cage.
"There's all sorts of love. Love of a family member, friendship, partner. But we all know the most powerful bond in this world is a protector"

She suddenly made eye contact with Taehyung who grew nervous under her gaze as he looked away, unable to handle it.

"That's what I'm looking for to activate these pearls" She told them as she walked up to the cage with Taehyung in it, her hand reaching through as she took his chin in between her fingers, forcing him to look at her.

"It won't hurt you I promise, I just need all the love you have for Jimin and then I can let you all go" she told him softly
"It's that simple"

"That simple?!" Jimin snapped suddenly as she turned to look at him, seeing the elf had suddenly grown very protective.
"You have explained nothing! What will happen to him? Will he live? Will I see him again? What are you-"

Suddenly she appeared in front of Jimin inside of his cage, a finger pressing on his lips as she shushed him gently.
"It's okay, I get it, you're afraid" she spoke softly as she lifted her hand and pushed back some of his hair.
"If you want me to answer your questions I will, but that means I get to do what I intend on doing without any of you stopping me" she told them all and before they could agree, she addressed them all, appearing in front of their cages this time.