7.

Taehyung's eyes flutter open as he suddenly is reminded of his terrible dream and how it felt like a deja vu.
He sat up suddenly, noticing his bearings were a lot better and his vision wasn't so blurry.

He sighed with relief, looking to the side to look at his sleeping lover who was peaceful next to him, only to see he wasn't there.

Instantly he panicked, jumping up from the bed as he ran to the door, swinging it open as he ran out and down the tunnel, earning a few strange looks from the other wolves who were just going about their morning.

Taehyung ran in panic, hoping to bump into him and luckily he did, seeing Jimin near the entrance as he, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook were already up and greeted Namjoon and Jin who must have just got back.

He sighed with relief once again, jogging over and joining them as Jimin turned and smiled.
"You're finally up" He joked, Taehyung pinching his side as that earned a small squeal from Jimin before Taehyung pulled him close against him once again, kissing his cheek.

"Don't make me throw up my breakfast I haven't had yet" Yoongi groaned
"Speaking of which I need mine" Jungkook noted as he heard his stomach rumble, everyone else agreeing that they wanted food.
Unfortunately, the wolves would hunt their food usually, but with guests round, they usually would go to a local shop and buy something for them.

"Tae, Yoongi you're on hunting duty, Jungkook go get food for yourself Jin and Jimin, Hoseok will go with you" Namjoon spoke as the both of them nodded before they headed out.

"Can I watch?" Jimin turned to Taehyung who sniggered at him.
"Y'know it's not exactly pleasant to watch, me killing an animal" Taehyung warned him
"I know but I wanna see" Jimin told him like an innocent child and Taehyung just couldn't say no. He sighed as he took his hand, heading out of the lair with them.

"Why have you dumped me with the couple?" Yoongi sighed to Namjoon before heading out after them, Namjoon chuckling before he turned to Jin.

"Wanna join?" Namjoon asked him, Jin nodding his head as the both of them followed them out.

Soon enough they were all out in the middle of a deep forest. It felt like they were surrounded by thick green leaves and bushes and large tree trunks for miles. It was honestly an eerie looking forest with the feeling of being watched but they all shook it off as it usually being like that.

"What are we getting today?" Yoongi asked, Taehyung thinking about it before smiling.
"I say the aim is deer" He spoke, the both of them nodding as Yoongi turned into his wolf form, waiting for Taehyung as he turned to Jimin.

"You sure you wanna watch?" Taehyung asked, Jimin nodding his head as Taehyung sighed.
"Yoongi, find a group and chase them here, I'll be waiting" Taehyung told him as he nodded his head before taking off, his feet thudding on the ground, making it tremble ever so slightly at the heavy weight he was and the fast pace.

"Jimin, this isn't pretty looking, I feel like you won't be comfortable with this" Taehyung warned him but Jimin grew confused.
"Why are you so worried about me seeing this?" Jimin asked, Taehyung running a hand through his hair as he sighed once again.
"I-I'm worried is all" Taehyung told him, Jimin frowning.
"About what?" He asked

Taehyung didn't answer, but the look in his eyes said it all. He was terrified Jimin would leave him after seeing something so violent and gruesome.

"Tae, I love you, remember that" Jimin told him as he walked up to him and cupped his face.
"I'll always love you" He reminded him, Taehyung about to respond, but he heard a howl in the distance from Yoongi.

"That's my cue" Taehyung spoke quietly, Jimin smiling.
"Go get your food then" Jimin spoke cutely as Taehyung pecked his lips quickly, turning back round as he heard the thudding of deer coming their way and Yoongi's growls and snarls as he chased them in that direction.

Instantly Namjoon grabbed a hold of Jin and Jimin, pulling them away from where they were so they were watching from a distance.
"It gets quite messy and you don't wanna be in the way, trust me" he warned.

Suddenly the ground felt like it was shaking beneath them, like a huge earthquake had ruptured the earth as over the horizon through the trees, a huge group of deers bounded their way, Yoongi in hot pursuit of them all, his snarls and growls echoing around the whole forest, seemingly bouncing off the trees.

Taehyung hid in human form, crouched behind a bush as he watched and waited for the right moment, waiting for the first few deer to come into perfect sight before he pounced.

He ran out into the field, Jimin panicking in case he got hurt as his whole body tensed up. It was unnerving watching him run out into a herd of deer that are running at what seemed like a hundred miles an hour.

But as soon as he got into the middle of the group, he transformed into his wolf form before attacking large groups of the deer. Yoongi doing the same from the back as it suddenly became a blood bath on a battlefield of hundreds of deer and two werewolves.

Some managed to slip away as they bounced off away from the fight, but some were caught as when it all quietened down, all the deer had been caught meaning all the food was ready.

Namjoon smirked as he ran down to his friends to congratulate them on how much they had just caught, Jin and Jimin standing in shock as they stared a head before turning to one another.

Jimin snapped out of it as Taehyung came bounding over in his wolf form, slowly transitioning into a human once again as he ran up to Jimin before pausing, seeing the look on his face.

"Y-you're not scared are you?" He asked, Jimin shaking his head.
"No, I-I just didn't expect that" Jimin told him, walking over and taking his hands in his.
"I told you I'll love you no matter what didn't I?" He asked sweetly, Taehyung nodding as Jimin kissed his cheek, the both of them hugging tightly.

Hoseok and Jungkook arrived back at that moment with bags of food, Jimin and Taehyung breaking away from the hug as they began to walk over.

"As much as I adore you, I think I will stick to this kind of food though" Jimin spoke as Taehyung playfully pouted, nudging him lightly.

Just as they were about to hand food to Jimin and Jin, a howl was heard from inside the lair, catching the attention of Taehyung, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok who stopped to listen before their eyes widened.

Without another word, Namjoon and Taehyung ran off, leaving Jimin, Jungkook and Jin confused.

"We best go too" Yoongi spoke as Hoseok nodded
"What's going on?" Jungkook asked
"I don't know but that howl was not good news" Hoseok spoke as they all ran back to the lair to see what was happening.

~•~•~•~•~

Anybody who got their GCSE results today, I hope you did amazing!

I remember opening mine last year and being absolutely petrified but here I am lmao.